One big happy herd

~Y/n's POV~

"We're gonna live!" Sid exclaims from beside Diego and I but then water starts to slowly rise around us.

"We're gonna die!" the water kept rising around us and Sid as well as the possums had to climb up Manny and Ellie. 

"Y/n climb on my back and onto Manny." Diego tells me, which I oblige. Once I'm on top of Manny, Diego stands on his back legs resting his front two on Manny's side. We all watch as the boat full of animals begins to fall off the cracking rock into the water, and then there was cheering when the boat hit the water and they were all safe. The water rises more and more as we all try to stay above water, completely exhausted from recent events. Then, we all hear cracking and grumbling coming from the ice surrounding us and we watch as a gap is made within the ice allowing the water to drain from out the "bowl".

Everything around is slowly becomes uncovered as the water is drained. I slowly climb down from Manny's back to back beside Diego.

"Yeah." I hear Sid state happily. We all then make our way down from the rock we were stood on towards the animals that were making their way off the boat. I'm still beside Diego as Manny and Ellie walk off, and we watch multiple kids run by us and everyone is so happy that this flood is over.

"I don't know, I'm thinking about starting a swim school..." I roll my eyes at Sid.

"Sid's Squids." 

"What a great name Sid." I tell the sloth but then he screams and clambers over Diego to be stood behind us. Me and Diego look ahead of us and notice hundreds of mini-sloths stood before us.

"All hail Fire King." the sloth in front exclaims as they all bow up at us, but to Sid I'm presuming. Sid wasn't lying, he really was kidnapped and worshipped, I share a glance with Diego and look back at the mini-sloths.

"Uh...hi." Sid seems so unsure.

"Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi!" they all copy Sid making me and Diego more confused and shocked.

"Fire king avert flood. Join us, O great and noble flaming one." 

"Hmm!" I stare at Sid, he wouldn't dare.

"Whoa, no, not so fast there." Diego moves over to talk to the mini-sloths.

"Okay? Y-you make a quality offer, but Fire King has a prior commitment." I see what Diego is trying to say and do, so join him.

"His herd needs him. He is the gooey, sticky... stuff that holds us together." I say moving over to Sid and Diego follows. 

"He made this herd, and... we'd be nothing without him." Diego finishes for me, we both turn to Sid giving him a sincere smile.

"You mean it?" Sid asks, and of course we do. Sid then jumps and brings me and Diego into a tight hug, but of course Diego has an issue with it.

"Sid, Sid... That doesn't mean 'want to touch'" Diego starts to complain.

"Just enjoy it." I tell Diego who stops complaining and smiles. We look down at the mini-sloths who are all hugging one another, this was getting a little weird. Manny, Ellie, Crash and Eddie all come over to where we are with confused expressions.

"Don't ask." Diego tells them whilst we're still in Sid's hug. We all hear distant rumbling and look over at the gap in the ice, we watch as mammoths begin to stomp their way through the gap. We all stand with shocked expressions, mammoths aren't going extinct there are hundreds of them, by this point Sid had finally let us go staring with us. All the animals around us stand just like we are, I look over at Manny and notice his mixed emotions expression but one thing I could tell was that he was over the moon, and I smile knowing what he's got to do. Me, Sid, Diego and the possums all move to the side out of the way but Manny and Ellie start walking straight towards the herd of mammoths.