Ms Mead

Y/n's POV
I was sat in the common room with everyone, explaining Mum and Wilhelmina's relationship. They were all shocked when I told them about how j ended up with Wilhelmina and they still couldn't get their heads around the fact she could feel emotion.

"Ms l/n, May I talk to you?" The voice of the short woman from last night asked through the room.

"Of course," I smiled and left everyone in the room, following the woman.

"I'm Ms Mead," she held out her hand which I shook.

"I'm y/n, I'm not into the whole formal thing," I giggled and she smiled at me.

"So you're Ms Venable's daughter?" She asked as we continued to walk down the corridor.

"Yes," I answered bluntly. Although I forgave Wilhelmina, I didn't feel I was able to call her Mum again.8

"She's told me a lot about you," she smirked at me, pushing opens door into what I guessed was her office, "do take a seat,"

"Thank you," I smiled.

"So outpost 2? What was it like?"

"Exactly the same as this one," I laughed, "but it was run by a guy so it was basically the same as this but the opposite," I frowned to myself.

"I'm Ms Venable's assistant in here," she told me.

"Oh OK, I wondered if you were but I didn't want to ask just in case," I smiled.

"Your Mother is a wonderful leader y/n," she smiled, "I doubt this outpost would still be standing if it weren't for her,"

"Yeah, Mina was always a good leader," I nodded.

"I'm sorry, Mina?" She frowned.

"Yeah, like Wilhelmina but shortened. After this past year I'm not quite ready to be calling her Mum again," I explained.

"I'm sorry I had no idea,"

"Oh no it's fine honestly, I forgive her and all so it's cool,"

"Forgave her?"

"Yeah, but I'm not meant to tell anyone, I'm sorry," I gave her an apologetic look.

"That's fine," she nodded, "Ms Venable has made me feel like I finally belong somewhere down here,"

"Really? That's amazing. She can be a complete softy when she wants to be," I giggled.

"I don't believe you," she challenged.

"Come with me," I smirked and stood up, walking towards the door. I made sure Ms mead was behind me and started to ascend the stairs to my room.

Once we were there, I led Ms Mead into my room and got out my scrapbooks. We sat together on my bed and looked thought the pictures of Wilhelmina, Jeff, Mum and I.

"That's Jeff," I pointed to him.

"I know, he made me," she smiled at the picture.

"I'm sorry?"

"I'm not a human, y/n. I'm an android. Mr Pfister made me," she explained.

"Oh no way! That's awesome!" I smiled.

"But that's a secret," she smirked, "only Ms Venable knows,"

"My lips are sealed," I grinned as we continued to look through pictures.

About an hour later, there was a knock at my door. I got up and pulled it open to be met with a pissed off Wilhelmina.

"MS MEAD?! WHERE WERE YOU?! YOU MISSED DINNER!" She shouted.

"Woah, she's been with me, I didn't realise the time don't blame Ms Mead," I said softly, calming her down.

"Don't be late again," she glared at the woman on my bed.

"Sweetheart, there's dinner for you downstairs in the kitchen, I'm going to bed now and so is Billie but I think she's going to come and say goodnight" she smiled, pressing a kiss to my head and the leaving.

"Night," I smiled.

I closed the door quietly and turned back to Ma Mead.

"I'm so sorry," I rushed.

"It's my fault, I knew we were probably late but I ignored it, I was enjoying your stories," she smiled.

"Really?"

"Yes now let's go and get you some food, if you can even call it that," she rolled her eyes, making me giggle and we went to find me tea together.

YALL I JUST REALISED MY KEYBOARD HAS HEEN AUTOCORRECTING MINAS NAME TO HAVE AND EXTRA L IN IT 😭😭😭. ITS THE BRITISH SPELLING SO IT LOOKS WEIRD BUT ITS PRONOUNCED THE SAME I SWEAR LMFAO! WILHE(L)MINA I NEED YO GO BACK THROUGH MY BOOKS AND SEE HOW LONG ITS DONE IT FOR! ITS NOT JUST ME THOUGH IVE SEEN OTHERS 😭