Mrs Howard

Wilhelmina's POV

I couldn't find y/n or Mead anywhere, when I woke up from my long night of oreganos and adult hugs.

I trekked down the stairs and into the library, only to be met with y/n and Mead asleep on the chairs, surrounded by candles and blankets.

I didn't have a clue why they were in there, so I got the two biggest books I could and banged them together, making a loud noise echo throughout the room, which instantly awoke the two sleeping beauties.

"Ten more minutes," y/n groaned and rolled over in the chair so she was facing away from me.

"No! Not ten more minutes! You've both missed breakfast and it's the afternoon! What the hell are you doing down here anyway?!" I yelled at them both.

"WELL IM SORRY MRS HOWARD, BUT I CAN ONLY HEAR YOU SCREAM OH MUMMY SO MANY TIMES BEFORE I CANT LISTEN TO IT ANYMORE!" Y/n shouted, standing up and towering over me.

"Sorry?"

"Please, you've had adult hugs almost every night since Mum and I arrived here. I've heard you every single time!" She growled.

"My room is soundproof!" I frowned.

"Yes it is. It's soundproof into the corridor. Not my room though, I can hear fucking everything!"

And then she walked out leaving me staring at Ms Mead.

"I'm guessing you heard as well then?" I asked, sitting in the chair across from her and wrapping y/n's rainbow blanket around myself.

"Yes,"

"Y/n doesn't forgive me," I whispered, tears forming in my eyes.

"She's talked to me once or twice about you, Ms Venable. Which leads me to my next question, do you want to be addressed as Ms Venable or Mrs Howard?"

"Either is fine, what has y/n said?" I frowned.

"Y/n doesn't think you love her anymore, that's  why she's been avoiding you. She's been using me as a therapist sort of and Y/n's scared that she'll let you in only for you to break her down again. You need to talk to her though. She loves you very much and she thinks she's lost you,"

"But I do love her!" I sobbed, tears running down my face.

"Then tell her!" She urged, leaning forward.

"When? She won't listen to me!" I whispered.

"Yes she will!" She shouted, making me jump and taking me aback a little, "She will listen to you if you talk to her! It doesn't matter when you do it but do it soon, before it's too late!"

I just nodded and wiped my tears.

"GO TO HER!" She yelled before I pushed myself up and ran from the room, searching for y/n and holding her blanket in my arms, just in case it was the closest I could ever be to her again.