Billie's Question

1 year later...

Wilhelmina's POV
I was laid on the grass, watching the stars with Billie, when she turned to look at me abruptly.

"Hey," she grinned. I turned to look at her gorgeous face.

"Hey," I smiled.

"I need to ask you something," she whispered.

"Oh?"

"Yeah, but I need to go and get something first," she said as she got up and ran into the house. I sat up and looked at the door, waiting for the love of my life to come back. I missed her already.

"I'm back," she smiled as she laid down again, pulling me down with her and making me giggle.

"So what do you want to ask me?" I frowned.

Billie propped herself up on her elbows and looked down at me for a moment before sighing.

"I love you," she whispered.

"I love you too,"

"Good. So I always thought I would end up doing this, but umm... I love you," she laughed to herself, "I love you so much, more than anything in this world. I knew from the second I saw you that you're all I will ever need in this life. I just love you so so much," she started crying and I wiped her tears, despite my own watering the grass below us. This is it. This is it. This is it.

"Wilhelmina Venable, will you make the happiest idiot alive and be my wife?" She whispered, producing a silver amethyst ring from her back pocket.

There was no stopping my tears now. If I opened my mouth, no words would come out, so I just nodded and sobbed as she put the ring on my finger.

I launched myself at the blonde and buried my face in her neck, never wanting to let go.

"I love you," I cried.

"I love you too, Mina," she sobbed, pulling back and kissing me softly.

"OH MY GOD!" Y/n screamed from the front door.

"What?" Billie asked, panic crossing her face.

"MINA SAID YES!" She yelled, before running at us and squeezing us tightly. The three of us sat there for a while, y/n was crying too now.

"DID SHE SAY YES?!" Jeff shouted from the front door.

"YES!" Y/n squealed.

"OH MY GOD!" He screamed, before running over and joining our hug. I loved Jeff, he was awesome.

"How about a front room sleepover?" Jeff asked after a while.

"As awesome as that sounds Jeff, I think we should leave them to it, if yanno what I mean," y/n giggled.

"Really?" Billie laughed at her, I'm not gonna lie, I liked that idea.

"Yeah, y/n and I can get rooms somewhere," Jeff smiled.

"Road trip!" Y/n grinned and high-fived Jeff.

So they went out to hunt for a hotel and I had adult hugs with Billie, my new fiancé, all night.

It was probably good that Jeff and y/n had gone out, because our oreganos were not quiet and it wasn't just our room where we had adult hugs. Imagine the trauma for y/n if she walked in on us, poor girl.