The Blight Siblings

The sun has set.
Luz is behind a bush, observing how the girl waterbends. She moves her arms like they're waves, back and forward, directing with that the water where she wants it to go.

She has green hair reaching her shoulders, and is wearing a coat, boots and gloves.
It's a cold night, so it's no surprise for Luz to see her so sheltered.

Something moves behind Luz, scaring her. Luz jumps forward, coming out of the bush, bumping into the waterbender girl.

"Watch it, nitwit" The girl says.
"So-sorry" Luz apologizes.
"And...who are you?" She rubs her head and looks at Luz from head to toes.
"I'm Luz. Luz Noceda. I come from the nearest air temple. And you are...?"
"I'm Blight. Amity Blight. And I was training, until you interrupt me..."
"Yeah...sorry again for that. Something moved and scare me"

In that moment a little bunny comes out of the bush.
"Oh yeah, pretty scary, huh?" A smirk shows up in Amity's face.
"Well, i didn't know it was a little bunny. Anyway, what you just did was good, can you teach me?" Luz's eyes shining with emotion.
"Aren't you an airbender? I can't teach you how to waterbend!" Amity says, sighing, what was she thinking? Amity likes the way Luz's eyes shine though.
"I know, but teach me the techniques so I can incorporate it my airbending" Luz says, not wanting to reveal her true propose.
"I suppose we can try, but what do i earn? "
"My friendship?" Luz tries to convince her.
"I mean, what do i earn that matters to me..."
"Oh, i see...I dunno...i can teach you airbending techniques, to incorporate it to your waterbending?"
"Mmmm..." Amity consideres the idea. "Deal. Come tomorrow at sunrise. Don't be late"

Luz nods and leaves to the cave she leave Hércules at.

When Luz arrives next morning to the garden she bumps into two teenager, probably around 16 years old , a boy and a girl, with green hair and dressed in green.

That's too much green together you may think., But they know how to wear it. They're pretty charming in fact.

"Uh, sorry" Luz apologizes. "I'm looking for a waterbender girl. I thought we have met here, but I must got into the wrong garden"
"Oh no, it's here" the boy says, a grin in his face.
"Yeah, she has mentioned you, the airbender girl, a couple times" The girl continues, a grin in her face too.
Both scan Luz and then look each other. Their grins becoming bigger.
"So you are interested in our little sister, huh?" The boy tries to find Luz's intentions.
"Well, yeah, I'm interested in her teaching me her waterbending techniques, maybe befriend her"
"And why do you, an airbender, wants to learn waterbending?" The girl says, still with a grin but a little confused.
"And why would someone want to befriend mittens? I mean, she's colder than some of the ice she can bend from water haha" the boy says.

"I want to learn waterbending techniques so I can use them in my airbending" And as you know, that's a lie, partially. "And about befriend her, I don't really know her, yet, but everyone deserves a chance to be trusted"

That sounds like something the air nomads would have taught her, yeah? But they didn't, because Luz already was a being of light when she arrived to the Boiling Islands.
She was (and is) a human pure of heart.
One of the nicest person of her town, of her state or even of her country.
"Oh, i see" The girl has now a playful smirk.
"Pretty noble of you" The boy has the exact same face.
Luz gulps. Why do they have that smile? What are they planning?
"So, you are gonna be around a lot, i suppose?"
"Until I achieve everything I want, at least"
"And that is just learning waterbending techniques, huh?"
The boy smiles in a charming way and Lux blushes a little momentarily. He's cute.
"Well, yeah. And if we became friends in the meantime, that's cool too"
"Is a shame some cutie like you is gonna leave as soon as you learn waterbending techniques" The girl is the one with the charming smile now, Luz blushes again, her bisexuality showing off, which is logic, they're both just as cute.
"We can teach you earthbending techniques too, that's if you want to"
"Wait, seriously?" Luz is excited about this proposal.
"Yeah" They say in unison and start moving coordinately, the girl placing herself behind the boy, the boy stepping hard in the ground, making an attacking stance, the girl tacking her left bracelet off. Some rocks start floating around the boy feet and the bracelet starts melting.

"Wow, you guys can eatrbend AND metalbend? That's amazing!""Thanks" They say as they wink in unison

"Thanks" They say as they wink in unison. Luz blushes more than before.

"Then, you'll teach me earthbending and metalbending techniques, right?"
"Sure" The girl starts
"Yeah, why not?"the boy finishes.
The way they finished each other train of thoughts is so cool.
"Yay! Muchas gracias!! Thank you so much!" Luz whisper shouts with emotion ~aaaaaa~.
"No problem"

"Edric! Emira! Stop bothering the Airbender girl!" A girl shouts form the back door of the house.
"But we are not bothering her!" The boy, who apparently is called Edric, complains.
"Yeah, we did nothing wrong, mittens!" Emira, the girl continuous.
"Then why is she making that sound? Stop it!" Amity says while staring Luz with a annoyed face. Luz stops being enthusiastic, puting a poker face.
"They are not bothering me, it's true. I was screaming of happiness because they say they'll teach me earthbending techniques, right...Edric and Emira it is?"
"Oh, that's... alright then" Amity seems surprised, but relieved.
"You can call us Ed and En"
Amity then proceed to grab Luz's wrist and pull her through her siblings, heading to a side of the garden where a small river flows.

"Let's finish with this already" The waterbender girl sighs.
"Wow, slow down girl. I have some questions before. First, why did they called you mittens? I thought your name was Amity"
"It is. It's a stupid nickname they gave me and I hate it!" Her face turned a shade of red Luz didn't know a face could turn.
"Alright, alright. And second, why are they earthbenders and you are a waterbender?"
Amity lets out a deep sigh, that question was stupid, all the nations are mixed now, everyone knows that, but she tries to respond in a calmed way.
"It's because my father is a waterbender and my mother an earthbender. And they're of powerful ones"
"Oh, i see, then we can start training"

------------------------------------
Hello guys.
I know I use to update the Sundays, but right now I'm pretty busy, and I have another fic (which you should go check), and I don't know if this Sunday I'm gonna post another chapter of this fic, but I'll do it next week for sure!

Anyways, are you liking it so far?
Leave here any comments about this fics you have or message me.
You can also suggest things or ideas you want to see in the future.

Byeeee!