Spirits' day

So, this week I almost have no time to write and because of that I was not gonna post a chapter, buuuut due to the fact that is Halloween i decided to make a thematic chapter, a small one.

Hope you enjoy!

Luz leaves the cave and starts walking towards the town.
She arrives to the main street, which is pretty crowded with people. 'Wait, this people have something strange...' Luz thinks 'They are dressed...in a curious way'
The people are wearing funny dresses and masks.

At first she didn't notice, but as she is walking down the street there's more and more people in costumes, so she stops and ask a young woman what is happening and why is everyone dress up like this.

"Today is the spirits day, obviously" She says.
"Huh...spirits day? What's that, ma'am?" Luz asks, confused.
"You don't know? Where are you from? Another universe? Hahahaha" She says as a joke, she's right though.
"The spirits day is the day of the year we celebrate all the good things the spirits have done for us by dressing up and making cookies and other sweets" She explains.
"Oh, I see" Luz nods, "so it's similar to Halloween" She thinks out loud.
"Hawoween?" The woman asks, not knowing that word.
"Yeah, don't worry about it....is something from my home" Luz rubs the back of her head. She misses home so much, but she can't talk about it with the people of this world, excepts Eda, because who know what could they do to her.

Anyways, Luz thanks the woman for the information and keeps walking down the street until she arrives to the main square. Its great extension amazes Luz, it is enormous, full with people.

Luz walks to the middle of the square and starts to look at the whole square while spinning.
There is, in a corner, what to seems to be a peddler, selling buns and biscuits among others.
Luz spins a little more and sees in the corner beside this one there is a group of children playing tag. She spins again and sees two teenagers, two girls, one shouting to the other one. The one shouting has mid-back length pink hair tied back in a bun, taller than the other girl, and the one being screaming at has neat dark gray-blue hair with a few loose strands. The one with dark hair shrink because the pink haired one created a ball of fire in her hand.

Now, violence is something Luz does not tolerate. She takes a step in their direction, ready to defend the smaller girl if necesary.
Just when the taller girl is about to slap her hand, still with fire, not much but something is left, into the other girl Luz takes an air glyph and activates it, creating a gust of air directed to the hand in fire, extinguishing that way the fire apart from moving the hand and the whole arm of the girl backward, destabilising the girl who almost falls to the ground.

The pink haired girl raises her sight from her victim to look the source of the wind.
A fierce look appearing in her face when she stares at Luz in the eyes. Luz gulps. 'That is a look that can kill someone' she thinks for herself.

That's when the girl tries to punch Luz in the face, but thankfully Luz manages to bends down, avoiding the girl's fist and fighting back with a stiff breeze that this time takes the girl down to the ground.

Luz gives her hand to the other girl and helps her get up. Immediately therafter Luz turns around to face the girl that is still on the ground.
"Please, contain yourself from bothering her ever again" Luz says dead serious.
"How dare you speak to me like that? Who do you think you are?" She begins talking. But Luz and the other girl have left before she could say anything else.

I didn't have time to post it on Halloween night, sorry.