Chapter One

Kat pulled over onto the curb of the abandoned animation studio. She lowered her police cap with a grunt. The team had received many complaints about this place, whether it be it's overall creepiness or the disturbing exterior. The building was strangely covered in ink splatters, seemingly fresh, which was, to say,unusual. A sign with ''Joey Drew Studios'' engraved into it hung crooked from the gutters, giving shade as an overhang drooped over the ends of the roof.

Stepping out of the car, Kat gave the place a more detailed look. A broken window. Overgrown weeds. Crooked boards covered cracks in the studio's walls and openings. The place was a mess, and Kat was not in any way happy she got shipped off to the dump. She reached into her pocket and pulled out her phone, turning on the flashlight mode as she approached the door. She was hesitant to turn the knob, something seemed terribly wrong. Kat, however, shrugged it off assuming it was the fast food she had earlier. It took a couple good turns, but eventually, the knob gave through, leaving the door to creak open. Kat breathed heavily, closing her eyes, half expecting something to jump at her. She took a step inside the studio.

Last thing she could remember was falling.