-Part 4: Sike!(still sad)-

Tsukishima POV:
Just like that... my childhood best friend and newfound love.. was dead.. All I could do was stare in shock, and cry..

"N-no.... Y-Yamaguchi!" I yelled, while I forced myself to run up to him, trying to keep him with me. That's when Coach ran out, suprised by me bolting out the door.

"What the hell happ-" he questioned, before he saw Tadashi slowly losing consciousness in my arms. "What h-happened..?" He stuttered, in utter shock. I would have yelled and cursed out the driver, but they sped off, probably to fucking chicken to take responsibility...

"Hit n Run" was all I could mutter out between flows of tears

"I'm getting an ambulance!" He yelled, before rushing inside.

"D-don't leave me.. Please Yams.. Please don't go.." I cried, not wanting him to go. After what felt like a half hour of me trying to talk to Yamaguchi, trying to get him to stay with us, the ambulance finally arrived. They had shoved me out of the way and rushed to the slowly dying Yamaguchi..

"Kid, get out of the way! We need to get to him or he'll die quicker!" One of them scolded me. I had slowly backed away, eyes locked on the freckled boy. Only after about 5 minutes did one of them say;

"I'm sorry kid, no pulse.. we got here too late." I just broke down after hearing this, not caring who saw or heard me, just bawling.. When they took him away for his body to be examined, I called the team

"Hey Tsukishima.. odd of you to call us, but what's up" Daichi tiredly said when he picked up.

"Y-Yamma... h-he..." was all I could say, before I just incoherently sobbed.

"What happened?!" Noya, Tanaka, and Sugawara-San shouted in unison. Ukai took the phone and told them what happened.

"He... He got ran over... he didn't make it.." Before long, all you could hear was a group of teens and an adult just sobbing.

In just a matter of weeks, we had his funeral, kinda just stopped playing volleyball, as none of us were in the right mindset, and we had told other teams that we were close with. The hardest part was trying to move on.. Tadashi had left a big impact on the team. I don't know if we'll ever properly recover