Earth

SANCTUARY

Thanos was sitting on his throne and he was not happy. He had gotten word that a small battalion of Chitauri troops were completely decimated. He knew it was that damn Viltrumite, it seemed at every corner of the universe he was suffering humiliation after humiliation all due to one alien. But unfortunately he could no longer dwell on the matters of the Viltrumite, the invasion of Earth was at hand, and finally it was time to set his true plan into motion.

TERRA

Zeke had reached Terra rather quickly after his brief encounter with the Chitauri

Zeke had reached Terra rather quickly after his brief encounter with the Chitauri. He was now in the upper parts of the atmosphere, And he was amazed at what he saw, it was a beautiful blue planet brimming with life.

Zeke: "*chuckles* this planet truly is marvelous, this should be a wonderful vacation."

With that said he rocketed down towards the ground, he was anxious to see what this planet had to offer personally. He suddenly stopped and hovered over a massive city, there were people and strange vehicles everywhere. He slowly descended on top of the biggest building and observed the people from above.

NEW YORK CITY

Zeke: "hmm....if I'm going to stay here for a while I suppose I should blend in a little more.....I guess it's time to choose which good samaritan is going to be giving me some new clothing" he said while grinning

After "borrowing" some clothes from a very generous local he decided to walk around and explore the city he was in. He was amazed to see that even though Terra isn't as technologically advanced, they still had some technology he'd never seen before. While walking around he also learned that the Terran's called their planet "Earth" and he was currently in "New York City".

Zeke: "This planet truly is astonishing, though this particular place does seem a little too noisy for a vacation"

Zeke then found an alley way and used his super speed and flight to seemingly disappear in a flash and reappear in the air hovering mile above the city.