Hero

SANCTUARY

What was once a beautiful place now lies in ruins and in the center of it all was a very angry man. Thanos usually wasn't like this, he was usually calm and collected, however as of late he has had spells of rage which have reeked havoc on his surroundings. This time his sanctuary was on the receiving end of his rage, he had learned that his plans on earth had failed. But what was worse is that he heard the Viltrumite may have been involved, this alien has been a thorn in Thanos' side for far too long. He knew this couldn't go on, he needed Zeke out of the picture ASAP, it was time he took some more drastic measures......

Zeke was currently relaxing in Earth's upper atmosphere contemplating his next move, it had been 6 months since he decided to spare SHIELD. Since then he'd become a global sensation, he'd steadily started using his powers to help people all over the planet. And while many viewed him in a positive light, many others also saw him as incredibly dangerous and out of control. Regardless he'd made great progress in protecting this planet, in order to be more efficient he established a tiny base on the dark side of the moon, he also fixed EDI his AI that was in his pod and made her fully operational. EDI was an essential help for his future plans as she could interact with any sort of technology making it easier to monitor Earth and Space.

EDI: "General, there's an unidentified creature rampaging through Manhattan" EDI said through Zeke's ear piece

Zeke: "Finally, I was becoming bored" he said calmly

Zeke then dashed back down to the surface toward Manhattan. Once he arrived above the city he could already see some of the damage and to his surprise it was quite extensive.

Zeke: "This monster must be quite strong to cause all of this.....finally, I haven't had a decent challenge in months" Zeke said with a grin

Zeke was brought out of his stupor by a loud roar which seemed to shake the whole city, Zeke immediately rocketed towards the loud noise and came across a monster eerily similar to the Hulk laying waste to the city. Without wasting time he descended in front of the creature and immediately caught its attention when he spoke.

Zeke: "Since I'm in a decent mood I'll give you one chance to surrender" he said coldly

Abomination: "BRING ME HULK!!"

Zeke: "Great, another moron" Zeke said sarcastically "EDI any info on our new friend?" He asked calmly

EDI: "Emil Blonsky, otherwise known as Abomination, Another Gamma monster defeated by the Hulk years ago, I assume he's here for revenge" she said calmly

Zeke: "Interesting...." Zeke said while Abomination charged at him

Abomination then swung at Zeke only for him to disappear and reappear behind Abomination with his vastly superior speed.