Aftermath

NEW YORK

After throwing the nuke threw the portal, the Chitauri all spontaneously deactivated. Zeke assumed there must've been a control center somewhere within the vast armada that had yet to come through the portal. Of course he wished he could've known this sooner because if he did he could have ended the battle within ten seconds. But Zeke wasn't one to dwell on irrelevant things such as that so he let it go.

Right now Zeke was helping Thor and Tony escort Loki and the Tesseract out of Stark Tower and back to Asgard. Unfortunately they hit a road bump on the way, which came in the form of Alexander Pierce.

 Unfortunately they hit a road bump on the way, which came in the form of Alexander Pierce

Pierce: "May I ask you where you are going?" He said commandingly

Thor: "Uh, lunch and then Asgard." He said casually "I'm sorry, who are you?" He asked inquisitively

Tony: "Alexander Pierce, he's the man above the folks behind Nick Fury." He said answering Thors question

Pierce: "I'm gonna have to ask you turn that prisoner over to me" he said

Zeke had been quiet through this interaction and decided he wouldn't get in the middle of a petty squabble. In the end no matter what Pierce did Loki and the Tesseract were both going to Asgard, not even the SHIELD had the power to stop that from happening. Zeke was then drawn out of his stupor when things started to escalate and now Tony was wrestling for the Tesseract with another agent. This was when he decided to step in.

To everyone's surprise the briefcase suddenly vanished. Everyone looked around frantically until they spotted Zeke looking down on them from the air with the briefcase. He then descended and handed the case back to Tony.

Zeke: "I'm only going to say this once.....move...or I'll make you." He said coldly

All of the agents subconsciously took a step back out of fear. Most had seen what Zeke was capable of on video, and wanted no part in being in his way. Before Perce could respond however Fury intervened

Fury: "Just get out of his way, unfortunately this is one fight we won't win" Fury said exasperatedly

With that said everyone promptly moved and allowed them to pass, even though Pierce was upset he knew he couldn't do anything to Zeke....at least for now. The rest of the Avengers all met up at a strange restaurant that serves something called "Shawarma" this food was obviously completely foreign to Zeke, but considering Earths track record with food he wanted to try it. Of course he didn't know what to order so he had Stark order for him. And to his utter joy the food was indeed delicious.

Zeke: "I must say although you humans have your faults, food is definitely not one of them" he said casually

Thor: "Seconded, Midgard's cuisine has always been excellent" He said with a chuckle