◇3

Tw: mentions of anxiety attacks.

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

☴ ☵ ☶ ☷☴ ☵ ☶ ☷☴ ☵ ☶ ☷☴ ☵ ☶ ☷

Kim Possible Gym.

Boxing classes!

Professional boxers here to train you to excellence!

Only ~

42$ / 50,000 won-1month

84$ / 100,000 won -2 months.

170$ / 200,000 won- 4months.

Join now!

(Call xxxxxxxxxx for more details.)

☴ ☵ ☶ ☷☴ ☵ ☶ ☷☴ ☵ ☶ ☷☴ ☵ ☶ ☴ ☵ ☶ ☷

[5.47pm]

As she stood at the bus stop, Damhee read through the words on the flyer pasted on the wall.

Yes she needed to join boxing classes, but these seemed to be a bit expensive for the amount of money she earned.

Unfortunately, it was a better deal than the others she looked into. Why would someone pay 100 dollars a month just to punch a sand bag!?

Shaking the atrocious prices out of her thoughts, she snapped a picture of the flyer to make sure she didn't forget the address.

Sure she would have to work out her savings to pay for the classes but at least it was cheaper than the others.

She stepped onto the bus, noticing that the gym was pretty close to where she lived. She planned to stop by the gym on the way back to her house.

The bus was full of people, considering it was the time when they finished work and were on their way back home.

Pushing through the people, Damhee grabbed onto the handles of the bus to stabilize herself. Surrounded by people, her anxiety slowly started creeping up on her.

She was never used to crowded places, finding the mass of humans just cramped together unbelievably gross and scary.

Sure, watching movies where characters get trampled in crowds might have fuelled her phobia but it was justifiable.

The bus screeching to a halt, the people desperately held on to whatever they could find, trying to escape the effects of inertia.

Damhee had to stand on her tiptoes to check where they had stopped and thankfully it was her destination.

Having to claw her way out of the ocean of people, though there weren't that many but a girl can exaggerate, she stepped off the vehicle.

Man was it nice to get a breath of fresh air after exiting the torture bus. She walked on the quiet street, only the sounds of her sneakers hitting the ground and birds chirping could be heard.