Our wedding

Today was the day Alberto was going to marry his best friend the love of his life. Are you ready Berto a voice called from the door? He turned around and saw Giulia standing there. Im as ready as i'll ever be he smiled. As they walked out the door he hugged her and said thank you for everything you're the best little sister anyone could ask for a tear ran down his face. You're welcome Berto I'm glad you're my brother no go out there and get your man.

Alberto stood there for a second and walked out of the back and went to the front of the church where his father stood. He couldn't think of anyone else to officiate the wedding then the man who gave him a home. Alberto looked up and smiled at Massimo. The music started playing and Albertos eyes moved to the man in white standing at the entrance to the aisle. Luca was in a white tuxedo with periwinkle trim. On his sides stood his mom and dad as the music played they made their way towards Alberto. As Luca got closer he noticed periwinkle scales on Albertos face. Luca noticed Albertos tuxedo had blueish green trim on it both boys had the others colors on their tuxedos. Alberto stepped off the stage and hugged Lucas mom and shook his dads hand. He reached out and took Lucas hand and walked him to the stage your stunning he said. Luca blushed and said thank you Berto you look rather good yourself.

Ladies and Gentlemen Massimo began. We're here to celebrate the marriage of Alberto Scorfano and Luca Paguro. Alberto and Luca you both have decided to write your own vows. Alberto would you like to go first?

Luca when I first met you I knew I would spend my life with you. On our island where we spend out days building a vespa and ridding it off the cliff. To the day we decided to go to Portorosso and we walked around calling people stupid. Once we finally realized our feeling towards each other and we became boyfriends that was my favorite day. The worst was when you were hurt and we spend weeks in the hospital and promised you I will never ever leave your side. Today I'm not just getting married but I'm getting married to my best friend and the love of my life. I love you Luca.

Alberto when you pulled me out of the water and brought me to your island I was so afraid but you always kept me safe no matter what trouble we would get into. When we won our vespa and were getting ready to travel the world you sold our vespa so I could go to school. Your the most selfless person I've ever met. You saved me that night in that ally and you refused to leave my side for weeks. You even wrote a song for me and we have based our life off that. We will fight for each other and I can't imagine spending my life with anyone other than you. So today I'm glad I get to spend the rest of my life with you.

Alberto do you take Luca to be your lawfully wedded husband to love and comfort him for better or worse, I sickness and in health, for as long as you both shall live?

Yes Alberto said without thinking he slid the ring on my finger

Luca do you take Alberto to be your lawfully wedded husband to love and comfort him for better and worse, in sickness and health, for as long as you both shall live?

Yes Luca said and slid the ring on Albertos finger.

Well, by the power vested in me I now pronounce you husband and husband.

Well go on kiss him Massimo said causing both boys to laugh

Ladies and gentlemen Its my great pleasure to announce Alberto and Luca Scorfano.