Creepypasta Oc

YUP- It's happening, and I don't regret it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Kray Inei

Nicknames/Preferred Names: Kray, Daku.

Gender: Male

Height: 5'10" ((177 cm))

Age: 24

Personality: He tends to stick to himself a lot, more of an observer if anything, though he does have a fun, almost sarcastic side to him. And he's not afraid to show it, when he feels up to it of course.

Affiliation (Aka creepypasta or survivor): Creepypasta

Preferred weapon/mode of killing: Manipulation. If words don't work, knife.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As for looks:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Background information!

Kray wasn't always the murderous, bloodlusted man he is now. In fact, when he was young, he was a rather intelligent prodigy child. Born to a life of riches and fame, he was handed the world the day he was birthed...
However, like with most prodigy children, there was modes of extreme emotional and physical abuse from a man he once called his father, driving him to be a golden child. He quickly learned of paranoia, constantly checking himself in every situation, every class, anything he did. he was dar to afraid of failure.
It wasn't until the age of sixteen when it he finally snapped. Coming home from school, his father caught news of Kray's grades slipping, already prepared to whoop his child's ass... Kray, having finally opened his eyes, decided "meh, fuck it". After a long struggle between the two, he managed to kill the man.
Realizing what he had done he came to a simple conclusion... He was free. Finally free of the world he was captured in for so long...
He knew he could stay put, after all he had just murdered not only his father, but a very important member of society, of course they would come looking....

So he ran.