Another MHA Oc

Yup! Here we go!
Sorry if I leave anything out! It's literally 4 in the morning when I'm typing all of this out- Also yes, the picture above is a sea bunny.

ℕ𝕒𝕞𝕖: 幽霊 靄 (Yūrei Moya)
×××××××××××××××××××××××
ℕ𝕚𝕔𝕜𝕟𝕒𝕞𝕖𝕤: Rei, Yū, Ghost
××××××××××××××××××××××
𝔸𝕘𝕖: 16
××××××
𝔹𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕙𝕕𝕒𝕪: May 15th
×××××××××××××××××
ℍ𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥: 167.6cm ( 5'6 )
×××××××××××××××××××
ℚ𝕦𝕚𝕣𝕜: Ghost
This quirk allows the person to direct their attention to a specific area or wall to create a portal, and does the same to another area to create a second portal. The portal forms via magnetic connection.  The lines of magnetic force from the sun and Earth criss-cross and join to create the openings(Portals).

𝔹𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕗𝕚𝕥𝕤: Makes for quick escapes, easy rescues and transport in general.
ℂ𝕠𝕟𝕤𝕖𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕟𝕔𝕖𝕤 𝕠𝕗 𝕌𝕤𝕖: Can cause headaches, dizziness and blurring of the eyes.
××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
ℙ𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟𝕒𝕝𝕚𝕥𝕪: Fūrei is usually the type to stand back in the crowd and listen. In fact, she rarely ever speaks at all. She likes to be around in a conversation, only speaking of she needs too. Though, once warmed up and she begins to trust more. Her entire personality changes. She becomes talkative, bubbly and honestly adorable! She's often compared to Tamaki Amajiki, though she actually likes the crowds.
××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
𝕀𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕤: She's fascinated by anything science related, given her quirk literally revolves around science. She's a very intelligent young girl with a love for anything blue. She likes watching the koi frolic as she walks down the backstreets of town. Her favorite music type is soft lofi, usually accompanied by rain sound effects. The food she's most often seen eating is fruit. Any kind, except bananas.
××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
𝔻𝕚𝕤𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖𝕤: Her worst subject in school is math surprisingly. Science and Math are usually two peas in a pod, but she is horrible at it. Her least favorite color is Orange. She just doesn't find it attractive, though she likes oranges..? Anyway, anything heavy or dark in music is just not for her. She's loves to eat anything healthy, though she doesn't like bananas. The smell, the tastes is just unappealing to her in every way. She has a fear of being submerged to far underwater, though she loves to swim. Oh! And she has a pet fish,a Betta named Seishin.
××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
𝕃𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕤:

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××𝕃𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕤:

𝔼𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪𝕕𝕒𝕪 𝕆𝕦𝕥𝕗𝕚𝕥:

ℍ𝕖𝕣𝕠 𝕆𝕦𝕥𝕗𝕚𝕥:

ℍ𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕚𝕤𝕙𝕪:

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××𝔹𝕒𝕔𝕜𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪: She comes from a rather wealthy family, though she's always worked for what she's received

𝔹𝕒𝕔𝕜𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪: She comes from a rather wealthy family, though she's always worked for what she's received. As a child, her parents loved and cared for her the best they could, though most of her uprising was done by her brother. At the age of fourteen, her brother mysteriously disappeared. So, her parents finally took responsibility. They enrolled her to UA, where she was first put into regular classes. Once the teachers began to see her potential though, they quickly transferred her into 1-A.
××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
𝔽𝕒𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕪:
Mother: Kiyona Moya.
Father: Makoto Moya
Brother: Chio Moya
×××××××××××××××××××
𝔽𝕠𝕣 ℕ𝕖𝕩𝕥 𝔾𝕖𝕟! ℝ𝕠𝕝𝕖𝕡𝕝𝕒𝕪𝕤:
Everything stays the same, except for her parents.
𝔽𝕒𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕪:
Father: Shouta Aizawa
Mother: Unknown Villain