Haikyuu Oc!

Y e a-
So I've been OBSESSED with Haikyuu lately and wanted to make some characters so... Here we are! I've made a female and a male Oc. Are they two completely different forms ... Yes. Why? Because I had already typed them out for two different rp books and I was to lazy to make them the same lmao... Anyway-

Female OC:

Name: Akai Kova
Nickname: Kova or Kai
Age: 16
Ethnicity: Norwegian and Japanese.
Gender: Female
Height: 5'3
Weight: 110
Position: Libero
Jersey Number: 6

Personality: During school hours, her demeanor is often seen as cold and dark... Though at practice, she's an out going ball of energy. She tries his best to motivate the team as best she can, though sometimes it doesn't work. Kova usually the one willing to make a fool out of herself if pushed to much or irritated. Despite that, shes a great player with a good heart.

Backstory: Having been born in Tokyo, her parents decided it was best for her to live with her grandparents in the Kanto Region. She fell in love with the city, though it quickly changed when her Grandparents passed unfortunately. She was forced to move back to Tokyo, soon applying at Nekoma.

Looks: Her hair is pure black as well as long, reaching her mid back. She usually keeps it up in a ponytail though, not wanting it to get in the way. Her eyes are a green color, almost brown in the sun, quiet beautiful to say the least. Her body is small and frail, yet curvy, hard to believe it could take so much damage.

Love interest: Kenma Kozume or Lev Haiba

Extras: When outside of school, she tends to wear clothing that hide her body, due to her secret low self-esteem. But there is the occasional shorts and sweater moment. She likes different kinds of food, not picky despite her small frame.

Male Oc:

Name: Shishiro Hakuo
Nickname: Shiro, Haku
Age: 16
Height: 6'3"
Looks: His skin is Tannish, kinda like Daichi. He looks like an intimidating male, but he's actually a big sweetheart. He wears circle rimmed glasses, his eyes ice blue. His hair cut in an undercut way, he usually pulls the longer hair up when playing. His casual wear is typically a pair of jeans, black sneakers and black t-shirt.
Nationality: Japanese
Gender: Male
Sexuality: Bi-Sexual
Family: He's the youngest of three (( Brother: Ashka, Sister: Miati )), making his way through life with by himself. His parents aren't the greatest people.
Friends: Basically everyone on the team
Likes: Volleyball, coffee, just going out with friends. He likes sweets and spicy anything.
Dislikes: Loud music, slimy things; whether that be good or just in general, disappointing others.
School: Karasuno
Year: 1st
Hobbies: Reading, playing, practice
Position: Libero
Why they play?: It's a good way to let off steam for them, since they're parents as well- Horrible. He just wanted them to be proud of him for... Something.
Crush: Kagiyama
Backstory: Well, Shiro comes from a great line of basketball players, given as to why he's so tall... But he decided that he didn't want to carry the family name. He wanted to play volleyball ball. His parents disowned him, sending him to live with his grandparents who were supportive of his dreams. Now, he plays the sport he always wanted too