3

@Bae'sRestaurant

3rd Person POVAfter 30 minutes of having a meeting with a client, Woobin immediately saw Sehun entered to the restaurant

3rd Person POV
After 30 minutes of having a meeting with a client, Woobin immediately saw Sehun entered to the restaurant.

Woobin: Ms. Kim, Sehun is here 

Jennie: good (cold tone) 

Sehun: (stand beside of Jennie) Ms

Sehun: (stand beside of Jennie) Ms. Kim I'm sorry for taking too long, Ms. Manoban just got home (said while bowing) 

Jennie: it's fine, now give me the info about her (cold tone) 

Sehun: (gave to her the brown envelop) her full name is Lalisa Pranpriya Manoban, she came from Bangkok, Thailand. She's 23 years old, and she's been living to the street for 8 years. Her parents abandoned her when she was 10 years old, her parents told her that they were just having a vacation in here but one day they left her in here. She never go to School, until she met Mr. Bhuwakul which is your bestfriend. He helps her to not sleep in street anymore, he brought her an apartment in Dyeong-do street. 

Jennie: (just looking at Lisa's information) continue

Sehun: she's a cry baby and a childish... that's how her co-worker describes her

Jennie: (look at Sehun) tomorrow morning bring me to her (cold tone)

Sehun: (shocked) a-are you sure Ms. Kim? 

Jennie: yes (stand up) anyways better start calling her Lady Mistress (cold tone) I'll go ahead (immediately left) 

Sehun: did you know what is happening? why Ms. Kim seems interested to that Lisa? (ask Woobin)

Woobin: she will be the girl who's Ms. Kim going to marry 

Sehun: (widened her eyes) 

Woobin: that's how I reacted too (tap Sehun's shoulder) I'll see you tomorrow 

*MORNING CAME*

Lisa POV 
It's only 6 in the morning when I woke up, I immediately do my morning routine. After 40 minutes I'm already ready to go to my work, I was locking my door when someone suddenly spoked that made me startled. When I turn around to look at the person I was shock to see the girl who looks so scary from yesterday and she's with other 2 guys.