19

Jennie POV
Once we arrived in front of my company, I open the car door for myself and walk out from my car to open the door for Lisa.

Jennie: hey (offer her hand for Lisa)

Lisa: (gladly take it and came out from the car) thank you

Jennie: my pleasure (smile then walk inside to the building while holding Lisa's hand)

Lisa POV
I don't know why Jennie is being like this but all I know is I like how she treated me today, she's being sweet and I think I'm blushing since I felt a sudden heat on my face. While we are walking to the hallway I can sense a lot of her employees were looking at me and talking about me.

Jennie: don't mind them (entered to the elevator with Lisa) be use to it ok?

Lisa: (sigh then nod) 

3rd Person POV
When they reached the floor where Jennie's office at, they were greeted by Woobin.

Woobin: Good Morning Ms

Woobin: Good Morning Ms. CEO and Ms. Lisa (bow)

Lisa: Good morning too Mr. Kim (bow)

Jennie: (just nod to Woo Bin)

Woobin: I already prepared a breakfast for the two of you, it's only a pancake. Is that ok with you Ms. Lisa?

Lisa: yes (smile) thank you and sorry for disturbing you

Woobin: it's my job (bow)

Jennie: let's go inside (pulled Lisa with her and they entered to her office)

Woobin: (staring at Jennie's office door) such a possessive one, did she think everyone will take Ms. Lisa away from her? But I thought she loves Ms. Suzy? Why she still doesn't want to let Ms. Lisa go? Did she fell already? Aigoo (go to his office table)

Lisa POV
Once we entered to Jennie's office I immediately saw some pancakes that was place in the small table.

Jennie: let's eat (help Lisa to sit on the couch the she sit beside her) what do you want to try first?

Lisa: hmm maybe that one (point to the pancake with pineapple syrup)

Jennie: (place it in front of Lisa)

Lisa: thank you (smile then started to eat) 

Jennie: (chuckled then started to eat too)

3rd Person POV
After they ate, Jennie go to her chair while Lisa started to clean the table.

Jennie: hey Lili you don't have to do that (look at Lisa while holding some files) let me call a janitor (about to touch the telephone beside her)

Lisa: You don't have too (smile) this is the small thing I can do

Jennie: but Lili

Lisa: please let me Nini (using her baby tone)

Jennie: what the hell! is she trying to kill me with her cuteness?! (In her mind)

Lisa: Nini please (pout)

Jennie: (sigh) fine but don't tire yourself ok?

Lisa: ok Nini (smile sweetly then started to clean)

Jennie: (started to focus with her work while constantly looking at Lisa who's busy cleaning the office)

Lisa: hmm Nini can I apply as your P.A? I mean I have nothing to do in here (look at Jennie)

Jennie: (look at Lisa) that's a no for me Lili, I'm not going to leat you tire yourself (soft tone)

Lisa: don't worry I know my limit (smile) and I'm not going to tire myself, I just really want to do something

Jennie: if that's what you want (smile)

Lisa: thank you (walk near to Jennie) ahmm can you stand up for a seconds?

Jennie: why? (Asked curiously but still do what Lisa wants)

Lisa; (hug Jennie tightly) thank you for letting me to do what I want (mumbled)

Jennie: (startled but she hug Lisa back) I will give everything you want Lili (caressing Lisa's back)

Lisa: (smile then pulled away from the hug) thank you for everything (suddenly kiss Jennie's cheeks then she go back to what she's doing)