10

Jennie POV
Damn she's still didn't change... She even become more beautiful. I admit I used to court her before but she has to leave since her parents want to give her a good life, I didn't know she will be back. I'm currently driving since she pulled me earlier. 

Suzy: So the cute girl beside you earlier, who is she? 

Jennie: who? 

Suzy: the girl who's wearing a red dress beside you (look at Jennie) she's beautiful, is she's single? (asked curiously) 

Jennie: (suddenly remembered that she's with Lisa) d-did I just left her? (in her mind)

Suzy: Jennie? 

Jennie: (step on the brake) 

Suzy: why did you stop? 

Jennie: I need to go back in our house, I'm sorry 

Suzy: but we will have a date right? I miss you Jennie at least just for today? 

Jennie: (deep sigh) fuck this (in her mind then started to drive again) 

Kai POV
Hi I'm Kim Jong-in but known as Kai, I'm 27 years old and I'm Jennie's cousin. I have a girlfriend but no one knows about it even my parents.

Kai: so Lisa what are you doing in Auntie's house? 

Lisa: (tell everything) 

Kai: (sigh) I'm sorry for that

Lisa: it's fine (smile) 

Kai: ahhh I'm not going to bring you home, I'm going to bring you to my girlfriend's restaurant. 

Lisa: I see you have a girlfriend 

Kai: yes, we've been together for 3 years (smile) can you promise me that you are not going to tell this to anyone even to Auntie, Uncle and Jennie? 

Lisa: I promise (smile) 

Kai: (smile) wait, I'm going to call my girlfriend (dial his girlfriend's number)

O.T.P

Kai: babe. sorry to disturb 

Girl: it's fine babe, so why did you call? 

Kai: babe I want you to meet Lisa, she's the girl that Jennie choose to be her wife but she just left her in their house because of Suzy, can I bring her to your restaurant? 

 Girl: of course babe, make her feel better. I really can't understand you cousin Kai 

Kai: same here babe, we will go now 

Lisa: bye Unnie, thank you 

Girl: hi and bye Lisa, I hope to meet you soon 

Lisa: same here Unnie 

Kai: bye babe saranghae

Girl: Nado 

END CALL

Lisa: she seems so kind like you (smile) 

Kai: she is (smile) 

Lisa POV
I feel comfortable with him, I feel like I have a brother. He keeps on making me laugh, and keeps on telling about their love story. Until we finally arrived in the restaurant

Kai: welcome to Kry's Restaurant (smile)

Lisa: there's a lot of customer (smile) 

Kai: yeah, this restaurant become successful that's why I'm so proud of her. let's get inside (open the door for Lisa)