Chap 1.

I stared at the cramped and cracked ceiling for hours, and I counted every crack that my eyes could catch ahold of.

Ninety-six in total littered my small quarters, and it reminded me of myself somehow, someway.

It was still intact, still standing apparently and probably would for another hundred years. The cracks would just continue to spread and create a new object.

And that's where it differed from me, because when I fell, my soul would go to the beautiful moon.

I'd be able to dance and tinkle along with the stars and my ancestors. That's what I wanted... I wanted to die. There was no hope for me, my Alpha had told me how my future would be paved out.

No mate, no family, and no love just me. But, he told me that we could make a life together. That we could pave our own future as one whole... together.

And I pitied his mate that he hadn't even searched for. I pitied myself because I'd never have what he was so obviously trying to turn away and give up.

My body rolled over and I stared through my window, out into the dense forest surrounding our pack house.

He wanted something from me, but I had no idea what it was. I knew one thing though, and it was that he had to be mated to me to get it.

The sly touches against my mating gland, and the skim of his fingers against my skin was the all tale tale sign. Alpha Thomas wanted me for something way bigger then anyone had ever seen, and I wouldn't let him get it.

Oliver wouldn't let him have it whether I agreed to or not.

He begged me day end and out, scratching away at my insides to run and never look back at this pack again. But the truth was, I couldn't even if I tried.

Thomas was a smart man after all.

I wouldn't even be able to get one step closer to the forest then, rather my sleeping quarters. His steps echoed down the hall and I feigned sleep, when my door cracked open.

"Wake my special boy, we have very important things planned for today."

He whispered as his filthy fingers grazed past the lump on my neck. I'd trained myself not to flinch long ago when it lead to me getting whipped harshly.

I made my eyelashes flutter lightly as if I were just waking up. "Yes, Alpha."

I sat up slowly conscious of my body being naked under the cotton blanket. "Do you know why it's an important day today?"

His tone was condescending as if I wasn't intelligent enough to grasp his sentence.

Of course I knew why today was an important day, we'd be moving onto the A'Luna Midnight Pack's land.

Apparently, Alpha Thomas was able to convince the small pea brained followers in their pack that we were running out of space to inhabit all of us. But, I knew that wasn't true.

We had acres of land to expand our home, but that was if we needed to, and we didn't. Something else was going on and until that shit hit the fan, I'd guess

I'd just have to sit back and wait.

"Yes, sir I do know why today is important." He nodded and traced his fingers along my naked back, where I know he'd feel the jagged lashes from the whip that'd hit me numerous of times.

"Such a shame that your beautiful skin is ruined my special boy. Only if you'd listen when given instructions aye."

My body involuntarily flinches as his hand trails down lower, and I watch as his eyes turn hard as granite. "Just get the fuck up, be down the stairs in two minutes or else."

I couldn't help the way my eyes lowered into submission, he was the Alpha after all and I wasn't anything but a lowly omega.

The end of the food chain in the werewolf lineage, but goddess did I feel anything lower in my soul.

I felt as if I was higher...important if that made since. Mark my words I swear to the moon goddess.

Alpha Thomas will beg for his life...and it'll be me who he's begging.

{Reedited 6/15/16}