Chap. 10

"I was in what?"

Nicholas laughs, his lips turning up at the corners in a smirk. "You were in heat, and you tried to sexually assault me. Not one but three times actually, I began to be scared to take care of you." He says. I smack his chest, as a blush spreads across my cheeks. I just can't believe that I went into heat.

In all of werewolf history, I've never heard about a male wolf going into heat. It was just to—just too weird for me. I felt like a freak, to put it into better words.

"It's embarrassing. . .stop laughing at me." I whine and his smile drops, right along with his happy attitude. Instead a frown and worry replaces it, and my heart wrenches at the sight.

"Baby, it's okay there's an explanation for what happened. Plus I'm pretty sure you only tried twice at the most." He rubs my back and I shake my head in denial. "H-how can you explain my going into heat? It's just doesn't make sense, only females—wait Nicholas."

My heart rate speed up and my hands grow clammy.

C-can I bare children? What if I can have kids, we won't have to adopt anymore. They'll look like Nicholas with black hair and grey eyes, or have my blond hair.

"Can I—we have kids?" I ask hopefully, a little blond headed boy with blue eyes running around in my thoughts.

"Sadly, no we can't. Scott says that it probably happened because of us not mating yet. He's not sure but, that's the only conclusion he could come up with."

He replies while pulling me onto his hips, my knees on either side of him. "Oh." I sigh in disappointment. His exhale lifts my fringe as his lips touch my forehead in a feather kiss.

"It sucks—it really sucks. I could just picture a little girl with your hazel eye and blond hair." He whispers into my ear wistfully, and I grin and run my fingers though his short hair. "I was just thinking the same thing, except I imagined a boy with your hair and grey eyes."

We both laugh, our voices traveling around the big room. "They'd be mischievous like you, maybe a just a little." I tell him and he scoffs.

"If anything, they'd be quiet and nice. They'd be mean and sneaky like you." I roll my eyes.

"Since when are you quiet, you're even loud when you sleep. I have to cover my ears with the pillow on your good nights." His face expression changes from one of pride to sadness. "I am quiet, especially when we do this." He kisses me, flipping and trapping me in the process.

"Mhm, you're still loud." I grumble through kisses, making him kiss me harder and longer.

"Mmm, Nicholas." I moan breathlessly, his lips trailing up and down my neck. "So far you seem to be the only one making noise." He chuckles, his lips sucking against my skin oh so lovely.

"N-uh uh, I-I can stay quiet. Besides, y-you're not affecting me one b-bit." I raise my hand, to show him the non-existing space between my thumb and forefinger.

"Well what if I do this?" He asks as he pulls me out of my shirt, and tosses it across the room. His lips land on my nipple not even a second later.

"Oh—damn you m-move fast." I gasp, my hands weaving through his hair.

"Mhm." He growls out, and his lips leave a burning path towards my pajama bottoms. "Woah, what are you doing?" I yank on his hair but he still yanks my pants down.

"What. Does. It. Look. Like?" He questions, placing kisses along me. "Fu—don't d-do that." I grunt in pleasure making him give me a teasing smile. "Why, afraid that you can't be quiet?"

I-is he challenging me?

"Of cour—holy sweet jesus!" I suck in a sharp breath as his mouth covers me. Never have I felt anything like this, it was like the closest thing to heaven.

He swirls his tongue around me, sucking me deeper into his hot cavern. "Nicholas. . .oh shit." I breathe out as my muscles in my stomach tighten.

Adding his hand to the mixture he slurps and sucks me deeper while rimming me. The feeling a little uncomfortable, but not unbearable.

My chest tightens and my legs begin to shake. "Nicholas, I-I somethings wrong! I feel like I have to pee!" I pant as I try to pull him off of me, but my actions seem useless being that he stays latched onto me.

My mouth opens and the loudest moan leaves me, as my eyes roll into the back of my head. I feel as if a rubber band being drawn tight is let go, and I scream to the high heavens.

"Nich—!"

"You're very quiet, so quiet that I'm sure the whole house heard you baby." He pants, his eyes twinkling in delight.

I take in lungs full of oxygen, to spent to argue with him. "I'll try and prove myself right later, right now I'm tired." I pant and he laughs while wiping away what appears to be cum.

"I'll just have to make you scream. . .when that time comes. Wouldn't want you to be right now would we?" He teases and I yank him down beside me, not caring about my nudity and his half dressed state.

I'll have enough time to care later on in the day, for right now I just wanted to go cuddle and nap.

"Sleep with me, yeah?" He smirks and wiggles his eyebrows. "Sure let me take off my pants and reach into the side drawer." I laugh and roll onto his chest. "Shut up idiot, let's close our eyes and sleep." He sighs and wraps his arms around me.

"I'll sleep if you say yes to a date." He whispers and I peek open an eye.

"I'd love too."