018 | mclaren technology centre, woking

Monday, 7th June 2021 

[ 𝙳 𝚊 𝚗 𝚒 𝚎 𝚕 𝚕 𝚊 ]

Myself and Lando flew back to England Monday afternoon before we departed at the airport to head home. When I arrived home the first thing I did was sleep due to being extremely exhausted from the weekend and jet-lagged, plus my ears had popped on the airplane and hadn't popped back yet which was frustrating. When I woke up I made myself some pasta with whatever I could find while on facetime with Madelaine before checking through my emails as I ate my dinner. Red-head Maddie was currently filming for another season of Riverdale, a show I admittedly do not watch (which Mads is totally okay with considering she bitches about the shows writing too), but she'd managed to find some spare time in between takes to facetime with me. We hadn't seen each other in quite a while and needed to meet up soon so we could get each other up to date. 

📧 Inbox - gmail (5,984 messages, 372 unread)

🔵 SELENA GOMEZ                                                    
UK Release Date Confirmation

🔵 HARVEY NICHOLS OFFERS
Exclusive free delivery on new offers

🔵 MCLAREN TECHNOLOGY CENTRE
McLaren Race-Weekend Photographer job application offer

🔵 CHARLOTTE TILBURY
Daniella Darling! Wake Up To Flawless Skin ✨🌙

SPOTIFY
A special thank you from David Guetta

There was an email relating to the Rare Beauty coming to the UK project I was working on with Selena Gomez and her team, which I read first, basically confirming the date for when everything would be available to order from the United Kingdom. It was therefore my deadline for getting a few photos done and edited. We had more photoshoots in the upcoming months too, so these needed to really be done by the end of next week. I then came across an email from Lando's boss, Zak Brown, subjected McLaren Race-Weekend Photographer job application offer. I opened the email which had been sent this morning. 

🚩 MCLAREN TECHNOLOGY CENTRE

From: zakbrown@mclaren.com
Subject: McLaren Race-Weekend Photographer job application offer
Date: June 7, 2021 09:21:08 BST
To: daniellaholland@gmail.com

Dear Miss Holland,
                                    I'm writing today on behalf of a very persistent driver I know, who has none stopped praise your photography skills. Having been shown said skills myself from the stolen camera, which I apologise on Lando Norris' behalf if he has not already done so, I have to agree with him. As you may know this job did not actually exist before Lando came up with the idea. Bringing in a very messy may I add, spider-web diagram of ideas of how this would possibly work, he was able to easily convince me to give this a shot. Of course it is up to you whether to accept this new job position or not, however we at McLaren would love to meet up with you and give you a chance to introduce yourself before we decided on anything final.

Everything can be talked over, including what the job would entail, along with the organisation of travelling etc. once we have met in person. Lando gives you high praise but of course we can't just offer you a job without having a conversation face to face first.