NT 3

Jungkook walked inside the dressing room, immediately getting stares

Jungkook walked inside the dressing room, immediately getting stares. He looks down and gasped as the other makeup artists all surrounded him.
"Jungkook, are you okay? You didn't get burns, right?" One of them asked. Being the youngest makeup artist and having all of them as his noonas and hyungs was a bit overwhelming.
"Yes, noonas and hyungs, I'm okay" Jungkook says, giggling. The six just watched, rolling their eyes. Yoongi nudged Jin, startling him which causes him to scream. This caused all people to stare at him.

"Oh, Jin ssi, don't you have something to say?" One makeup artist says, smirking as she crossed her arms.
"Yes, Jin ssi?" Another one says, staring at him.
"Okay, okay! Jungkook ssi, I'm so sorry for what I did!" Jin says as he bowed, but on the inside, all he wanted to do is just strangle him.
"That's okay, Jin ssi" Jungkook says, smiling. Jin is shocked, looking back up to see the smile.

"O-okay...?" He let out, a bit confused.
"I was told that I will do your makeup, Yoongi ssi" Jungkook says and Yoongi nods. He walked closer, behind Yoongi's chair.
"Hmm" Jungkook hums, turning Yoongi's chair around to face him. Yoongi opens his eyes again, gulping as he sees Jungkook's waist in front of him. The pants make it more visible. His cheeks turned red and he looked up at Jungkook, who's fixing his hair. Jungkook looked down at him, frowning.
"Oh, I thought no one did you makeup yet... Why do you have blush?" Jungkook asks as he bends a little, touching Yoongi's cheek to try and check if it's makeup.
"It's not, you sick?" Jungkook asks, staring at Yoongi's eyes.
"Of course not!" Yoongi says, pushing Jungkook, on his stomach, where his healing irritated stomach is.
"O-ow" Jungkook let out, pouting. Yoongi is surprised at what he did before he scratched his nape.

"Sorry"