NT Finale

It's been a few weeks since Jungkook left

It's been a few weeks since Jungkook left. The six felt guilty, maybe they're the reason he left? Maybe he left because he couldn't deal with them messing with him anymore? It made them feel so guilty, and they missed him. Why would they miss him? They liked messing with him and might've fallen in love too. Yes, they like Jungkook, and the reason they messed with him is to have some time with him. The things they do for love. Sighing again, their makeup artists stared at them with a frown, but decided not to say anything.

"Okay, so, we had been talking about adding a member, right?" Their CEO says and they nodded.
"Are you guys okay with this?" The CEO asks, raising his brow.
"Of course, hyung, the more the merrier" Hoseok says, laughing. The CEO chuckles, shaking his head.
"Okay, so, we had found the person already... And we had been training him for a month now, he's doing good. You guys will definitely like him" The CEO says, they just nodded, shrugging.

"The new member will arrive today, I hope you guys give a good impression, not like before" Their manager says, making them frown.
"Huh?" Namjoon let out, and gasped at what they saw.
"Jungkook?!" They all said, surprised.
"I told y'all we'll meet again" Jungkook says, laughing. They all ran to him and hugged him like there's no tomorrow.
"Woah, woah" Jungkook let out, shaking his head.

They're glad to see Jungkook again, and that he's a part of the group now. They even confessed and now they're dating. Though, the pranks still happen though.