NT 8

What they didn't know is that Jungkook knew what they were doing

What they didn't know is that Jungkook knew what they were doing. If he knew, why is he letting them do it? Because he have a plan. A plan that'll leave them surprised. He smiles as he looked at the paper.
"Oh-ho, just wait, you guys... I might've let y'all do all of those, but not today... " He says to himself and finished packing.

Jungkook walked inside the company, he sees the wet part of the floor and looked up, seeing the six guys, who's all silently laughing. Jungkook scoffs, walking away from the wet part, even putting the 'wet floor' sign. He's not gonna be pranked today, not today, BTS. He sees the six, who looked unimpressed with what happened, which made him smirk. He walked to the dressing room, and stuck his tongue out as the six made eye contact with him. He waved sassily before walking in.

The six stared at each other, huffing.
"That was a dumb prank, Hoseok" Yoongi says, rolling his eyes.
"Shut up, hyung. I don't wanna hurt somebody, that's why I thought of that" Hoseok says, huffing.
"Oh, shut, it would still hurt him because he'll slip" Namjoon says, shaking his head.
"What's next then?" Taehyung says and they start to plan again.

Jungkook walks inside the restroom, walking to the sink. He starts to wash his hands and hears the door lock. He smirks. He's finally gonna show his acting skills. He looks back, acting so scared by widening his eyes and screaming. There stood, Jungkook had knew who it was, the long fingers and the hair. Taehyung. He started screaming, shaking his head.
"No! No! No! Don't hurt me!" He yells, covering his ears. Taehyung just slowly walked close to him. He looked at the 'ghost', eyes rolling to the back of his head. He passed out.