NT 10

As Hoseok left, he sees that Jungkook had dropped a note

As Hoseok left, he sees that Jungkook had dropped a note. He raises his brow, looking at the others and picking it up. The others frowned and nudged him to unfold it.
"Hmm... " Hoseok hummed and slowly unfolded the paper.

Look up :>

They all looked up, gasping at what they saw. A snake on the ceiling and it fell on them as Taehyung sat down on something. As they looked at it, they saw that it was fake.
"

Yoongi hyung! What the heck!" Hoseok says, making Yoongi look at him in shock.

"It's not me! All the fake snakes are on that box!" Yoongi says, putting his hands up in surrender.

Jungkook laughs, staring at them blame each other through the cameras. He had changed the contents of the box with some fluffy pillows and the he had put the fake snake on the ceiling. He had purposely dropped that paper too.
"Poor guys" He says, chuckling before getting out of the security room.
"Y'all messed with the wrong guy" He says and winked.

The six huffs as Jungkook walks in, his usual smile on his face. He had greeted everyone, seeming so happy.
"Oh, what happened to you guys? Why do you all look so gloomy?" Jungkook asks, staring at them.
"You planned that, didn't you?" Yoongi says, grabbing Jungkook's wrist. Jungkook acted shocked, shaking his head. He tried to remove Yoongi's grip on his arm. But he failed, so, he did one thing. He let out a whimper, alerting his fellow makeup artists. Yoongi's eyes widened as he sees the other makeup artists look at him with a glare.
"Yoongi, let go of Jungkook" One makeup noona says, walking to them and grabbing Jungkook away. Yoongi put his hand up in surrender as Jungkook is taken away. He saw how Jungkook stuck his tongue out, making him look at the others, in disbelief.

 He saw how Jungkook stuck his tongue out, making him look at the others, in disbelief