Chapter 6: Drunken Night

Louis 's Pov: " So Liam and I are in Miami,Florida enjoying a nice vacation as we take a break from our busy busy lives, Liam and I really haven't had time together because modest! management won't let us be in a relationship,but that is to late we are married now. "

Liam: " Boobear I Freakin love you and I am glad to finally have time with you...Modest! Management can suck it because we're married and we are happy."

Louis: "Awe payno, that was so sweet. "

Liam: " Babe,I love you. "

Louis: " Baby, I love you too. "

Liam: What to go and get some drinks.

Louis: Yeah.

Liam: Lets go.

Louis: Okay.

The boys go out to the club and the bar and have drinks but as they keep drinking they both get drunk and wasted and have a pretty eventful night because they are completely drunk and ends up having a pretty drunken night.

~At the club ~

Louis: We finally get have some peaceful and private quality time together this is all i ever wanted.

Liam: Yes, we can and i am glad that you are happy now.

Louis: Me too.

Bartender: Can i help you?

Liam: Yes.

Bartender: What would you like?

Liam: I would like some Vodka can you make that 2 cups please.

Bartender: Coming right up.

Liam: Thanks.

Bartender: You are welcome.

Liam: Babe.

Louis: Yes.

Liam: You know i love you forever and always.

Louis: Yes and so do i.

Bartender: Here you go... 2 cups of vodka.

Liam: Thanks.

Bartender: You are welcome.

Liam: How about we toast to us Louis.

Louis: Lets do it.

Liam: Alright.

The boys toast to their strong relationship and continue to drink and after they have 4 drinks they go to the bar and drink some more and end up drunk and wasted all the way back to their hotel suite and end up doing crazy things.

~ At the bar ~

Louis: This is the perfect way to spend time with you baby by getting out and having drinks.

Liam: I agree.

Louis: If i was stuck on an island with someone it would be you.

Liam: Awe...same here.

Bartender: What can i get for you boys?

Liam: 2 Martini's Please.

Bartender: Coming right up.

Liam: Thanks.

Bartender: You are welcome.

Louis: This is so lovely.

Liam: glad you are happy.

Louis: I love going out with you.

Liam: So do I.

Bartender: Here you go 2 Martini's

Liam: Thanks...can we get some shots and a couple of more Margarita's and a couple of beers.

Bartender: Sure.

Liam: Thanks.

Bartender: You are very very welcome.

Liam: How about a toast to our marrige.

Louis: Yes.

The boys toast to their marrige and continue to drink and when they are done drinking they both are completely drunk and wasted...Liam and Louis are so drunk in wasted that they can walk normal and are stumbling all over the place...they are completely loud and can not talk straight and are not making any sense...they are both weeing in the streets and are completely doing crazy stuff and when they get back to their hotel suite they end up doing more wild things.

here is the next chapter.

The new chapter will be up whenever.

Please continue to read my stories, vote and comment.

P.S.- sorry if this chapter sucked.
~Nichelle The Author