Chapter 4: Arriving In Miami,Florida

Pilot On Speaker: We have now arrived at the Miami, Florida Airport Enjoy Your Vacation.

Liam: Boobear We Are In Miami.

Louis: Li , We Are? * Yawns And Stretches *

Brandi: Boys We Are Now In Miami, You May Get Off... Enjoy Your Trip And Stay Safe.

The Boys: Thank You. * They Grab Their Luggage In Wait At The Airport.

Lady On Speaker: Will Liam And Louis Report To The Front Door Please Your Limo Is Waiting.

Liam & Louis: That Is US.

Random Guy: Yes It Is.

~ Liam And Louis Give Each Other A Weird Look At Who Their Limo Driver Is. ~

Louis: Is That Your Dad?

Liam: I Think So.

Louis: What is your name sir?

Random Guy: My Name Is Geoff....Geoff Payne.

Liam: Dad Is That You?

Geoff: Yes, Liam It Is Me.

Liam:well dad, how are you?

Geoff: Pretty Great And You?

Liam: I have been fine.

Geoff: Well, Let's Get Going...so i can drop you both off at the Miami Florida Caveray Hotel.

Liam: Okay.

Geoff: I Will Get Your Bags.

Louis: Thanks Sir.

Geoff: You Are Very Welcome.

~ Liam and his husband Louis Get In the Limo and head to the Miami Florida Caveray Hotel and Liam Gives Lou An Awkward Look. ~

Louis: Baby Boy, What is with the awkward look?

Liam: Honey Cake, I didn't think my dad was going to be our Limo Driver, i hadn't seen him in like years and i feels a bit awkward.

Louis: Libear you are gonna be fine believe me i am right here.

Liam: Okay, Loubear.

~ after liam and louis have their conversation they both hug and kiss each other on the lips. ~

Geoff: We have arrived at the Miami Florida Caveray Hotel.

Louis: Okay Sir.

Liam: Lets Go Check In.

Geoff: I Have Your Bags. * Closes The Trunk And Doors And Locks The Car*

Receptionist: Hello, Welcome To The Caveray Hotel...How My I Help You?

Liam: Yes, I Booked A Suite Hotel Room For Our 10 Week Vacation And Was Checking In.

Receptionist: Okay Let Me Check. * Checks The Computer *

Receptionist: Is Liam James Payne The Name That Booked A Suite Hotel Room?

Liam: Yes, That's Me.

Receptionist: Okay, Here Are Your Keys To Suite:639 your hotel room.

Liam: Thank You Ma'am.

Receptionist: You Are Welcome...Enjoy Your Stay At The Caveray Hotel And Have A Good Day.

Liam: You as well.

Receptionist: Thank You.

Louis: Your Welcome.

~After Checking In Liam , Louis, and Geoff Go Up The Elevator To Floor 12 And Find Their Room Suite:639 and unlock their door and enter their Room. ~

Liam: Here It Is Suite: 639 *Unlocks the door to their suite *

Louis: Oh My Goodness....It is so amazingly beautiful.

Liam: Yes...We Get A Marvelous View Of The Miami Beach.

Louis: Wow.

Geoff: Here Are You Bags...And Enjoy Your Trip.

Louis: Thank You Sir.

Liam: Thanks Dad, Great To See You Again And I Love You.

Geoff: Your Welcome it was great to see you again as well, I am really proud you son i Love You too. * Hugs Liam First And Then Hugs Louis Second *

Liam: Thanks Dad. * pays him for everything *

Geoff: Your Welcome. * Accepts The Pay From His Son *

Louis: Bye.

Geoff: Bye.

~ Geoff Leaves And Heads To His Next Pick Up And Liam Watches His Dad Take Off. ~

Liam: Well, How About We Take A Nap?

Louis: Sounds Good. * Yawns*

Liam: I Am Getting In Now. *Closes and locks their door to their room suite: 639 with a do not disturb door knob hanger and crawls in the bed with his husband Louis and cuddled him and fall asleep right after Louis *

here is the new chapter.

Read,Vote And Comment.

~Nichelle

X X X X X X X