I may not be human but I am a man.

Edwards POV-

Bella had been getting dressed I could hear her shuffle about in the next room, she had been in there for a while I wanted to see what was going on but, she had told me to stay put so I did as I was told, I would only go in there if I was provoked.

It had been a solid 10 minutes. I was getting slightly worried but what could happen she was in her own house, the most dangerous thing in a 5km radius was me.
At that thought I heard a small crash and a groan of frustration from the other room, without a second moment I dashed into the room. Bella was on the floor, she looked annoyed and from what I saw she wasn't fully dressed so without a word I turned my back.
"Are you alright?"
I attempted to hide my amused tone.

"Be quiet-"
She grumbled as she attempted to stand up, failing yet again.

I turned to glance at her, leaning forward to help her to her feet, and ah that was the problem. She was trying to put on a pair of jeans but had lost her balance her feet were all caught up in the tight fabric. I chuckled aloud as I held her steady as she attempted to fix the item of clothing.

"I need to size up-"
She muttered intently as she turned so that she was facing a body length mirror with me behind her

"How did you even manage to fall?" I asked still finding her clumsiness quite funny

She frowned at me through the mirror with a furrowed expression before sighing and leaning back against my chest in what seemed like defeat.
While she had stopped struggling the sudden realisation of her much exposed skin made me shiver, I was supposed to respect her privacy. If she asked I would leave but as of now I found myself admiring her from the mirror. I felt no better than the other boys, Mike being the first to come to mind. I exhaled attempting to focus on something else when I saw her smile, she looked as though she was about to laugh.
"What?"
I asked my voice coming out more timid than I was hoping I should of taken a breath.

"You were looking at me-"
She said her smile only widening
"Thought you weren't like the others"
She said her tone teasing and lighthearted, it made my body feel like liquid.

I mumbled incoherently and rested my face in crook of her neck.
"I didn't mean to, you just looked so perfect" I mumbled softly hoping that she would take pity on me seeing as I too was smiling like an idiot into her shoulder.

She spun around , still smiling as she looked up at me
"I'm not scolding you, I just found it funny"
She chuckled
"You're allowed to look"
She insisted

I shook my head
"Hm I'll get greedy"
I admitted, it's true I always wanted more of her in anyway I could and this was no different.

"So you're not so different then?" She teased

I glanced at her, my smile still presenter before I chuckled lightly.
"I may not be human Bella, but I am still a man."
I said honestly with a small huff and shrug.
She wrapped her arms around me while she laughed and I honestly couldn't be happier.