Emmets advice pt 1

Edwards POV

Bella had been quite restless these last few days, after I told her about the lack  of sex-life we could have, she wasn't annoyed I could see that but frustrated maybe?
It was early morning maybe 4am, Bella had been tossing in her sleep quite a bit to I went to sit on the floor giving her room to move around.
While I waited for the sun to come up I thought, I wasn't providing her with the experience she wanted and I felt quite guilty about it, I hated saying no to her but in this situation I had to even if it did hurt me.

I had went to my family for advice but alas it was awkward talking about such things, except with Emmet, he was always pretty straight forward.

"She's prolly just frustrated, I know Rose would be if we couldn't"
The dark haired man sat on a rock with me, we had just finished hunting.

"I didn't need that image"
I muttered. That felt wrong to see but I really couldn't help it.

"Damn, well I mean just satisfy her in other ways, man"
Emmet shrugged as if this was an easy solution-

"She's so delicate- what If-"
Emmet cut me off.
"First things first is you need to stop obsessing over the what ifs, just go for it- obviously you won't hurt her, you know that"

I blinked, thinking for a moment before slightly nodding
"Okay, I'll try"
I said hesitantly still extremely nervous about it but I wanted to give Bella a normality.

"You're weird man"
Emmet grinned at me before he was up and racing back home, I followed behind him.

It was now almost 6am, Bella should be waking up soon and then I'd hopefully do as emmet had advised. Just go for it. What exactly? I don't know.
Bella mumbled something before she was yawning and wiping her eyes, I smiled softly she always looked so comfortable and content in the morning.

"Good morning" I said quietly not wanting to startle her.
She shifted to look at me before she smiled sleepily.

"I was dreaming" she said seemingly happy about it
"What of?" I asked as I went to sit on the edge of her bed
"Hm..."  she contemplated for a moment before shaking her head
"I'm not gonna tell you" she said as he got out of bed

I frowned
"Why not?"

Bella giggled as she went to open the door of her room
"Cause, it's my dream not yours"
She seemed to enjoy tormenting me like this and although I liked her enjoyment I found myself desperate to know-

"Stay here-" she commanded before disappearing into the bathroom.

I nodded before lying back on her bed, the warmth of her body still imprinted in the sheets.
I needed to have some sort of plan to satisfy her, she seemed happy enough but I did want her to feel as normal as possible with me, I'd have to plan each move.
Emmet did tell me not to but I couldn't help it I wanted to be prepared. I couldn't hear Charlie he must of left already, he usually leaves early enough.
Bella entering the room stopped my train of thought.

"I'm driving today-" she stated and I did in fact laugh out loud.
"But it's so slow-" I groaned turning to bury my head in her pillow like she had done many times before to show frustration-
"I don't care, I want to drive and you're inpatients will have to suffer" she huffed before opening her closet and grabbing a light cardigan.

I chuckled as I got up to follow her- I did hesitate before wrapping my arms around her but I remembered what Emmet had said and trusted myself for a moment, she was warm.
She didn't flinch away in fact she melted into the embrace and that made me slightly more confident in myself.
"We better head out, you're slow driving and the ice will make this journey excruciatingly long"

Bella scoffed
"You're very dramatic, and it's a 15 minute drive we can listen to music" she suggested and I nodded inhaling deeply before pulling away, it burned but I loved it.

Once in the car she seemed to relax a little the busy morning finally behind her she started the truck and as usual she put on a CD.

"Will you tell me what the dream was about?"
I asked again

Bella shook her head with a smile

"Please?" I asked again, this time sweetening my voice.
Her heart peaked at that.

She huffed
"We we're at a fancy hotel- and you...well"
She paused glancing to me before exhaling
"We had a good night-" she quickly and quietly finished

I raised an eyebrow- before smiling a little was she just as nervous about those kinds of things?
"Was I any good?"
I asked hinting to her that I knew-

She nodded firmly- her cheeks flooded a bright red as she gripped the steering wheel

I chuckled
"Glad you had a nice dream"
I teased her slightly as she pulled into the school lot.

Immediately my head was filled with many inner monologues-
Bella looked drained already.
"C'mon-"
She gestured to me as she got out of the truck hopping onto the icy ground-
I sighed we had morning classes and I wouldn't get to see Bella until lunch, I wanted to stay with her as much as possible but unfortunately i couldn't...
Was this a good time? I wasn't sure- did I want to? 100%
Bella dusted herself down as she headed across the lot, I was close behind her. Once inside I heard Mikes inner voice louder than the rest.
'Oh there's Bella, I'll walk her to her next class. I'll be so charming'
I shook my head at that- was what I'm about to do sort of petty? Yes.

"Bella?"
I called her and immediately she twirled around-
I chuckled at her enthusiasm as I wrapped my arms around her yet again she seemed content with that but when I leaned forward to peck her lips her heart spiked. That made me happy, but what made me ecstatic was she leaned up for more. The feelings I felt when she kissed me again and again were not describable, each kiss was only short and sweet but the fact I got over a dozen of these was honestly what made me smile like a dopey idiot when I arrived in Spanish.

Once I sat down I immediately wanted to be with Bella again, but alas I had to wait a good hour and a half before then-
Emmet was already in class sitting down when I finally came back to my senses.
'You look like an idiot-' he thought utterly amused by my uncontrollable joy.
I scowled
'Did it work?'
He asked and I gave a gesture of uncertainty
'Seems like it did-for you anyway'
He teased me again and honestly after that I tuned him out looking for Bella through  people's thoughts-

When lunch finally arrived I walked a little too fast to Bellas class waiting outside for her-
When she finally did come out she was talking with Jessica, and honestly I didn't notice her until she had followed Bella over to me.
"So are you coming?" Jessica asked her eyes darting towards me for a moment i scanned her thoughts- a party.
Bella shrugged
"I'm not sure I've got a lot of homework-" she said with a small laugh
"Let me know mkay?" Jessica said before heading off

I looked at Bella but before I could say anything she huffed
"I'm annoyed with you"

"Why so?"
I asked unsure of her reasoning as we began walking to the cafeteria

"You were all clingy with me and then disappeared and I had to hear Mike talk about it the whole of  trigonometry"
She said with a slight frown

"Hm- he is rather annoying." I muttered in agreement as we took our seats

"I did like his reaction though-" I chuckled amused as he looked at her
She scowled
"You knew he was watching?!"
She said with a groan
I nodded with a grin
"Next time- we go somewhere where Mike won't see us or Jessica for that matter"
Bella said with a stern huff

"So there will be a next time?" I smiled

Her cheeks grew a red tint before she nodded