His eye's Haisley perspective

OMG his eye is even shinier when the sun is let into the room, ...is he looking at me too? umm.. this is kind of awkward. okay, he looked away I think he's embarrassed, as I let out a little giggle, oh fuck! I think he notices I giggled, omg this is funny to see him shy away. Anyway, he was in almost all my classes like wtf? Time passed it was finally the end of the day but Emma still wanted me to come to her cheer practice I'll go get my things from my locker then sit on the bleachers. Great, he's here too AND A FOOTBALL PLAYER!! HOLY SHIT, why is this happing Ugh, I'll just have to endure it. FINALLY, it's over Yay we get to go home and watch lucifer! wait where Emma? whos talking to her...wait it's the guy oh no no no no!!! I started packing up my things and walked away no more like ran away to my car and waited there for Emma, "Hey H thanks for being my lift can we go to your house and watch our show". umm, can we do that tomorrow I have lots of homework. "um yeah sure that's okay, just make sure u don't watch it without me okay" promise? promise Emmy. To be honest, I don't really have homework well I do but it's super easy I'll be done in like 15 minutes, I don't know why I said that I guess I just didn't talk to know what he said to Emma. As soon as I dropped Emma off I drove home, I parked my car and walked to the front door to hear yelling I slowly opened the door to see mom and her boyfriend fighting I put in earbuds to pretend I was listing to music, I quickly walked up the stairs to my room and closed the door not all the way to find out what they were fighting about. All I heard was him complaining about the stupid things that I do, wtf did I do? All I do is ignore him because I just don't want to talk to him that not being mean it's just not wanting or letting anyone I just meet in my life I don't let go of things that easy, especially...Dad. after that I closed the door and jumped on my bed just laying there alone in my own thoughts "I'll listen to some music". Time passed as I went to look at the clock my phone buzzed? it was Emma, "hey H, are you okay? did something happen today." "No Em I'm okay nothing wrong just tired and had homework" "okay H love you" "Love you too Em". I checked the time it was already 6:00 o'clock wtf! why didn't mom tell me that dinners were ready unless it was my turn to cook? I'll go downstairs. "MOM? you down there" That's weird she not responding to me, MOM! what the heck? I ran downstairs and no one is there I guess they left but why? whatever I'm hungry, I need to eat something. I  grab the elbow noodles, cheese, milk, flour, mustard powder, salt and pepper. I filled a small pot with hot water and started to make homemade mac and cheese my Dad's recipe, It's the best mom loves it! After an hour I was done filling the house full of the most cheesy goodness smell the best smell ever.