Life goes on

Life goes on whether we want it to or not, we just have to accept it. In other words, I've learned to accept that dad's gone and mom has brought someone else in my life even though I dislike him... I just get a bad feeling about this guy I know I should support my mom on this but I just don't like him and I don't have to. He is so controlling he acts like he's my dad but he will never be, No one takes my father's place I know it's not good to hold on but what am I supposed to forget him, I'll remember him till the day I die.  May 1, 2017, two days till my 18th birthday I'm so excited I can finally drink all I want!... just joking I don't even like to drink I have had only one or two drinks and I'm done I'm not a basic bitch I'm just trying to live my life to the fullest. I don't want to waste my time on boys and parties. I am on my way to a job interview at Best Buy it pays 10 dollars an hour, I think that's a pretty good deal for my second job I'll earn more money so I can pay for college. Um I feel like I'm forgetting something, oh that's right my best friend is moving away, Emma and I have been friends since 3rd grade we were inseparable she would come over every weekend and have a sleepover, we would watch Disney movies till 10 and then when we knew my parents were asleep we would sneak into the kitchen cupboards to get those gummy worms, sadly mom was on the living room couch watching and yelled "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HAISLY COPPER" and we just were like "OH S*IT" and ran into to the bathroom and locked yourselves until she finally got too tired of waiting and went to bed and just waited till morning to discipline us about what we did last night. we giggled for 15 minutes straight it was too funny seeing my mom trying to runny up the stairs to get us, but then we eat the whole bag of gummy worms and we felt like crap I was puking all night and then mom got up and said: "Open the door I promise I'm not mad.." Emma opened the door and mom said okay Emma go to Haisly's room and get another PJ to please she and ran came back with a rainbow stripe top and bottom. Mom got the bathwater running and picked me up to put me in, after I was done she carried me to my bed and lay me down then hopped in bed with me and ran her hands through my hair, I fell right to sleep. Okay yeah so I was a very bad child but that didn't stop my mother from loving me, she is the best mother in the entire world. The next morning I heard a knock on my door it was my mom's boyfriend, "ugh What do you want" I said oh I wanted to let you know I'm leaving to go to work would you like a drive? I have my own car I don't need you to drive me anywhere... "ahh right I just thought it would be nice to get to talk for once." yeah um...no thanks I'm good. I moved towards him to let him know I'd like to leave, he looked me right in the eyes I moved to one side of the door and I ran downstairs to open the front door and got In my car and drove off. when I got to school I sped off into the halls to find Emma she was at her locker I ran up to her and said "I need to talk to you!" she said of course what's up I pulled her arm to the girl's washroom I checked to see if anyone was around and then I said, I had the most uncomfortable conversation with my mother's boyfriend he asked if I wanted a drive? what!? why? I don't even know and as I was about to leave he locked me in the eyes but in THE MOST CREEPY way!! Haisly It's probably nothing don't worry about it. Emma, you would be creeped out if you were the one how got the look by your mother's boyfriend! but my mom doesn't have a boyfriend? omg Emma it's hypothetical, not literary. God what every all I'm saying is I got really bad creep vibes. oKaY, hAiSlY she said with an eye roll, lets head to class. As I walked into the class I notice the same guy I bumped into yesterday he stared right into my eyes. I looked up from my seat and I notice the girl from yesterday as I looked into her big baby blue eyes. They both thought, "How can someone have the most beautiful eyes!".