Stary night

Hey, my name is Haisley and I'm going to tell you my story that starts On one starry night I sat there looking up at the stars as I thought to myself "what a beautiful night" why can't life be like the stars, not this hell hole. All people want is a loving happy life, not hell. Why can't life just give us these nice things in this world all we are waiting for is to die we can get away from our demons. I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't even realize that my mother has been trying to call me for about an hour, I had 32 text and 12 calls, as soon as I saw them I ran as fast as I could to my car, leaving a trail of dust behind me. and I swiftly drove off. when I got home my mom was asleep or I thought so, in fact, she was sitting in the living room corner in dad's old chair, I stood there in silence as she stared at me in frustration. She looked at me and I replied "hey mom how are you" I said in a very shaky voice she said, "oh I'm fine just waiting for my daughter to come back home and tell me why she is home after eleven o'clock when I was generous to let her stay up this late on a school night". I replied with I'm so sorry mom I just got so distracted, I'll do the laundry for a week and make dinner tomorrow... well I guess I should head to bed it's pretty late so goodnight, love you mom" I ran upstairs as fast as I could so wouldn't have to put up with all the yelling she would have done. I quickly put my Pjs on and jumped in bed I laid there looking at the clock for what seemed to be for 20 minutes and then I peacefully drifted off to sleep. When I woke up I could barely see anything because the sun was shining directly in my face, so I stood up and put my hand in front of my eyes so I could see better I walked to my closet but before I did, I had realized a big pile of clothes in the middle of the floor and as usual, my clumsy self tripped on it and fell with a loud bang, face first, of course. I got up, my mother called out and said: "are you okay Haisley"? I stood up and yelled at the top of my lungs and said, "YES"!. As I look into my closet and decide what to wear, I see my old violet crop top with cool black floral print and my new pair of jeans that were this beautiful dark blue. When I put them on I walked over to my mirror and saw myself and thought "I love it but"... I feel like there is something missing, I thought for a moment "Oh.. I could wear my new pair of gold gemstone earrings that I bought on Friday, and my black and white-checkered vans" I put on my earrings and vans I speedily walk down the stairs making a thumping noise every time I went down a step. At the bottom of the stairs, I saw my mom and her new boyfriend, I looked at him with a disgusted face and went straight to the front door to my car as I was about to walk out then mom called out and "asked are you even going to have breakfast?" I said "no thanks I'm not that hungry" "oh.. okay Hunny" I grabbed my keys and walked out the door and slammed it behind me, outside was my blue Toyota Yaris car I walked down the front doorsteps than to the driver's side of the car, opened the door sat down and put the key in the ignition turned it forward and drove off to school. When I approached the school I stood up out of my car as I got out I realized I was late by 10 minutes I slammed the door and ran off as I was running, I thought the school halls were empty but then I bumped into someone I looked up and he was big tall and handsome with his hair flipped to one side the colour was as black pitch black as the night sky I saw yesterday night, then I looked at his ears and he had two piercings on each side they were red with a dark black star in the middle but then I notest he looked at me with the brightest eyes I've seen in my entry lifetime they were white like the beautiful stars that stood out like the stars at night. Then I noticed he was looking me up and down, "as I look her up and down what the most got my attention was those big baby blue eyes they shimmer in the sunlight it didn't even seem real it felt like a dream", she was the most beautiful girl I have ever seen in my 24 years of life I just want to put my lips on hers and feel what it would be like to taste those beautiful lips I wanted to scoop her in my arms and only focus on her not have to worry about anything other than her she just was what I need in my life but...I could not have her in my world if she was in my world she would not last one minute she would just crumble how could I live with myself everyone in my life has died or will die she is better without me, I know I just meet her but she is just so perfect. As I stood there he just keeps thinking and he was so serious about it I looked at his lips and I wondered what it would feel like to have them pressed against mine as he has me pressed against the wall he has an angel face with a devil mind it's like he was made for me I may seem like a kind-hearted person but need some excitement in my boring life and I'm getting bored I need a reason to live other than for I need someone to love me till the day I die. As the day went on I could not get him out of my mind he was just so gorgeous who was he what's his name I need to know, I need to know who he is. finally, it was the end of the day I have been dreaming of this time to go home get in bed and sleep for a thousand years but life is not a fairy tale I'm not a sleeping beauty I wish I was though I would not have to worry about if I have a paper due or credit 1,3,5 who cares why does the school have to be more challenging than it already is, why can't it be if you pass or not if you pass you pass if not you redou. As I pulled up to my house noted that my mom's new boyfriend was still at the house I wish he would just leave me and my mother alone. If only dad was still here I miss you, dad, as I said those words as I shed a single tear and wiped it quickly away so mom wouldn't notice.