About the Book

The world of Adronitis is set in the early 2000s

Adronitis is a feeling. It's the frustration you feel when you realize how long it takes to truly understand someone. The frustration of spending years and years—taking layers apart and unraveling small shards of one's identity piece by piece; little secrets, deep ideologies that are invisible and hidden; buried far below from what you can see at the surface.

Stay by someone's side for long enough, and you eventually reach the core. But what if you don't like what you see? Are you going to abandon the one who stood by your side through life? Or are you going to stand by them, flawed as they may be?

We have the choice of walking away and dying alone, or stay until death do us part. That's us, humans. But in Adronitis, this is a choice that other creatures never get, creatures such as Nemirtigas. 

Nemirtigas are shapeless creatures. Shapeless, immortal, undying; blessed by life, cursed by death, and enslaved by the chains of fate, they have no choice but to go as deep into one's soul as you can possibly go. 

The eyes of a Nemirtiga are special. The glass of reality shatters through their beastly eyes; breaks into a million pieces and reveals space, time, dimensions, and concepts that mere mortals cannot hope to grasp.

Nobody can tell how the tale of a Nemirtinga will end. But ours starts with a hunt for vengeance.