Chapter 5

I do not own Miraculous Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir.

     Nathalie, Gabriel, and Adrien were on their way to the doctors office for Nathalie's ultrasound. Nathalie was super nearvous. "The traffic doesn't seem to be all that bad, would you like to grab something to eat?" Gabriel asked.

"Yeah, I could eat." Nathalie said.

"Something wrong?" Gabriel asked.

"I'm fine sir." Nathalie said.

"Take us to Burger Prince." Gabriel told the Gorilla. Gorilla then drove them to Burger Prince, it was Nathalie's favorite burger place.

"I would like my usual, but this time I won't two." Nathalie said.

"I'll have the same, but large." Adrien said

'I'll take two 45's, but one with cheese.' Gorilla grunts.

Gabriel nods. "I'll take two number 9's, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, two number  45's, one with cheese, and a large soda." Gabriel said. After 5 minutes they got their food and then drove to the hospital.

"I forgot how good this place was." Adrien said.

"It's acceptable." Gabriel said. Nathalie felt like she was in heaven eating her food. They soon got to the doctors office. Gabriel went and signed Nathalie in while her and Adrien when to sit in the waiting room.

"You nearvous?" Adrien asked.

"No, I'm fine." Nathalie said.

"It's ok to be nearvous, you don't need to put on a brave face for me or my Dad." Adrien said.

"I know..." Nathalie said. After 5 minutes Nathalie's name were called and they went into another room to begin Nathalie's ultrasound.

"Hello Ms. Sancoeur, I'm doctor Reeds, I'll be giving you your ultrasound today." Dr. Reeds said.

Nathalie nods ok

"How far along are you?" Dr. Reeds asked.

"Almost a month and a half." Nathalie said.

"Have there been any complications?' Dr. Reeds asked.

"No sir." Nathalie said.

"Have been feeling ill, achy, or sluggish with you're pregnancy?" Dr. Reeds asked.

"Yes, but the morning sickness had gotten better this last week." Nathalie said.

"That's good. Now please lift up your shirt and we can get started" Dr. Reeds said. Nathalie lifted her shirt up and the Dr. Reeds put some gel on Nathalie's stomach and then placed the wand on her stomach. The ultra sound screen then turned and showed a live feed of Nathalie's womb.

"There's your baby." Dr. Reeds said.

Gabriel, Nathalie, and Adrien smiled. "I can't believe what I'm seeing." Adrien said.

"Everything seems to be fine with the baby, I'll prescribe you some vitamins you should take to ensure the baby is healthy and you should focus on relaxing." Dr. Reeds said.

"Yes sir." Nathalie said. Dr. Reeds wrote her the prescription and then they went home. Gabriel brought Nathalie to her room.

"Sir I assure you I can work still I just need to limit how much I do each day." Nathalie said.

"No Nathalie, until further notice I'll take care of my scheduling, calls, and messages personally. You just focus on relaxing." Gabriel said. Nathalie was taken back by Gabriel.

"Are you sure you can handle it?" Nathalie asked.

"Yes, I'm absolutely sure." Gabriel said. Nathalie nods and puts on a movie for her to watch. Gabriel went off to go talk with Adrien.

"Adrien." Gabriel said.

"Yes Father?" Adrien said.

"I know I ask a lot of you already but I would like it if you could help me make sure Nathalie doesn't overwork herself while she's with child." Gabriel said.

"Are you sure you're not being too protective?" Adrien asked.

"I don't mind if Nathalie works I just don't want her to get stressed. Stress isn't good for her pregnancy." Gabriel said.

"Oh, I see. I'd be glad to help out with that." Adrien said.

"I appreciate it Adrien, thank you." Gabriel said.

"You're welcome Father." Adrien said. Gabriel then left and then Plagg came out of hiding.

"I thought he'd never leave." Plagg said and got a piece of camembert.

"I've never seen my father this protective over someone that wasn't me." Adrien said.

"Maybe he didn't get mush of a rush protecting you so he decided to add another person to his list." Plagg said.

"I don't think he enjoys protecting me, I think he just does it because he's afraid he'll lose me like he lost mom." Adrien said.

"But now he wants your help to protect Nathalie, it sounds like a lot of work and headaches." Plagg said.

"Nathalie's having a baby and the baby is my little brother or sister. I don't mind helping her be comfortable while she's pregnant." Adrien said.

"I see, well enjoy it while it's easy women get very emotional and cranky the further they are into their pregnancy." Plagg said.

"How do you know that?" Adrien asked.

"One of the previous Cat Noir's had 12 children. It was annoying and the kids always got into my cheese." Plagg said.

"I see." Adrien said.

-Marinette and Tikki-

"Why do you think Adrien wasn't at school today?" Marinette asked while reading something in the miracle book.

"Maybe he's sick." Tikki said.

"I hope not." Marinette said.

"I'm sure he's fine, maybe a family matter came up." Roarr said.

"A family matter for them would be outfit fittings for Adrien's next photoshoot." Kaalki said.

"It could be a different family matter." Daizzi said.

"What do you think Marinette?" Trixx asked.

"I don't know, he has a fencing class today so maybe I'll ask him then." Marinette said. An akumatized villain appeared on the news. "Looks like I'll have to figure this out later, Tikki, Spots On!" Marinette said and transformed and went to go stop the villain.

"Hey there Bugaboo, seems like ShadowMoth is at it again." Cat Noir said.

"This one seems to have a sentimonster too." Ladybug said annoyed.

"That just makes this more fun and exciting." Cat Noir said.

An ice beam was shot at both of them and they dodged it. "Sheesh, talk about getting the cold shoulder." Cat Noir said.

"The Eiffel tower seems to now be a snow globe." Ladybug said.

-To Be Continued-