Chapter 8

I don't own Miraculous Ladybug, please support the official release.

     Nathalie was 4 months pregnant. Paparazzi was starting to spread rumors about her pregnancy. "Gabriel people are beginning to notice that I'm pregnant, rumors are also beginning to spread." Nathalie said.

"Yes I've seen them, it was only a matter of time before people started to get suspicious." Gabriel said.

"Do you think it's time we came out about the pregnancy?" Nathalie asked.

"That seems like the wise course of action yes, there's a photoshoot happening tomorrow that would be a perfect time to announce it." Gabriel said.

"You know this means the public will believe you moved on from Emilie. Are you ready for that?" Nathalie asked.

"Yes, I am fully ready for that." Gabriel said

"I'm sorry you have to deal with this, I know this must bring you a lot of stress." Nathalie said.

"Actually your pregnancy brings me zero stress, it's going smoothly and your morning sickness has died down. Honestly I can't remember the last time I've been so happy." Gabriel said.

"You're...happy...?" Nathalie asked.

"Yes, I'm actually looking forward to being a father again." Gabriel said. Nathalie teared up a little and hugged him. Gabriel hugged her back.

"You don't know how happy it makes me to hear that." Nathalie said. Gabriel smiled.

"Dinner's almost ready, I'll go get Adrien." Gabriel said and left.

Adrien was playing a video game while Plagg was eating cheese. "I'm in heaven, I'm surrounded by camembert and it's the beginning of winter, what a day to be alive." Plagg said.

"Yeah, I'm honestly surprised by how soon it snowed, I'm surprised school wasn't out this week." Adrien said.

"It's just a little powder, it's not like snow means the end of the world." Plagg said.

"True, but a day off from school isn't all that bad." Adrien said. There was a knock at the door. "Hide Plagg." Adrien said. Plagg hid.

Adrien answered the door. "Hello Adrien." Gabriel said.

"Evening Father." Adrien said.

"Dinner is ready, please wash up and head to the kitchen." Gabriel said.

"Yes Father." Adrien said. Adrien washed up and then went to the dining room. Nathalie was setting the table. Gabriel helped her set the table.

Adrien walked into the dining room and sat down after they finished. "Tonight we'll be having salisbury steak with mashed potatoes." Nathalie said.

"Sounds delicious." Adrien said.

Gabriel walked out with the food. "I hope you like it, it's a family recipe." Gabriel said.

"It smells good." Adrien said and they began eating.

"This is delicious Gabriel." Nathalie said.

"Yeah, it's probably the best salisbury steak I ever had." Adrien said. Gabriel smiled.

-Marinette-

Marinette was getting ready for the photoshoot for tomorrow. "I can't believe Alya got tickets for Adrien's photoshoot." Marinette said.

"The style is supposed to be based around the miraculous' so she's probably going to take pictures for the LadyBlog." Tikki said.

"Yeah probably, but I'm glad she gave me one of the tickets, it gives me another chance to see Adrien." Marinette said.