Chapter 9

I don't own Miraculous Ladybug, please support the official release.

     Nathalie was currently 6 months pregnant and it had just started to snow in Paris. Nathalie was resting in her room watching some TV when she suddenly heard a knock at the door. "Come in." Nathalie said.

Gabriel entered the room with a tray that had pancakes, eggs, and bacon. "I made you breakfast." Gabriel said.

"Thanks Gabriel, it smells delicious." Nathalie said. Gabriel then put the tray on her bed and Gabriel smiled a little, he hadn't been this happy since Emilie was pregnant with Adrien.

"How're you feeling?" Gabriel asked.

"I've been just fine, the baby has been moving around a bit more recently." Nathalie said. Gabriel sat next to her and placed his left hand on her baby bump. The baby moved around a bit and Gabriel smiled.

"You sure have a lot of energy little one." Gabriel said. Nathalie finished her breakfast and Gabriel took the try away.

"I've scheduled an ultrasound for tomorrow, we can find out if it's a boy or a girl." Nathalie said.

"It doesn't really matter to me, as long as the baby is healthy I couldn't care less what its gender is." Gabriel said and left the room.

-Marinette's Room-

Because of the snow, school was out for a while. Marinette was currently in her room trying to find any info she could on Nexus. "It's no use Tikki, I might as well be looking for a ghost, and they haven't popped up for a while now, so who knows what they're planning." Marinette said.

"Marinette, you should take a break, you've been working day and night trying to solve. Maybe you should see if Alya or Adrien wants to go do something in the snow." Tikki said.

"I can't Tikki, the moment I let my guard down Nexus will appear and do God knows what." Marinette said.

"Marinette, please." Tikki said giving her baby doll eyes.

"Alright Tikki, I'll call Alya." Marinette said and picked up her phone to call Alya.

She pushed call and it rang for a bit until someone picked up. "Hi Marinette." Adrien said.

"AH ADRIEN! How are you?" Marinette asked nervously. She accidentally called Adrien.

"I've been doing fine, I'm actually glad you called me and Nino were supposed to go to see the new Ladybug and Cat Noir movie but he got sick last minute, so now have an extra ticket, do you maybe wanna go with me?" Adrien said.

"Oh...uh...sure!" Marinette said with a nervous grin.

"Ok it's a date, the movie starts at 7:00." Adrien said.

"Gotcha, I'll be at your house around 6:30." Marinette said.

"Ok, bye Marinette." Adrien said.

"Bye Adrien." Marinette said and hung up. "What am I going to do Tikki?! I have a date with Adrien! What am I going where, should I bring a gift!? Marinette said frantically.

"Marinette calm down, just be yourself." Tikki said.

"You're right, I should just be myself, but I should still figure out what to wear." Marinette said and started looking for an outfit.

"How about this?" Tikki said and brought out a pair of white jeans, a bright red jacket with a black shirt.

"It's perfect Tikki." Marinette said.

-later-

Marinette was standing outside the Agreste Manor waiting for Adrien. The gate opened and Adrien walked up to Marinette.

"Hi Marinette." Adrien said.

"Hi Adrien." Marinette said blushing.

"I made you some hot chocolate for the walk there." Adrien said and handed her a thermos full of hot chocolate.

Marinette took a sip of it. "It's delicious." Marinette said.

"Thanks, my Mom showed me how to make it when I was little." Adrien said and they walked to the theater. Once they got there, there was a long line. "Good thing I already bought the tickets." Adrien said and then they went inside, got some popcorn and found their seats.

"I heard Mayura is supposed to be in this one." Marinette said.

"Yeah. I wonder what happened to the real Mayura, she showed up for a short period and then vanished." Adrien said.

"Maybe she decided to help HawkMoth a different way or decided she didn't want to be evil anymore." Marinette said.

"Anything's possible." Adrien said.

Marinette looked at Adrien and blushed little. 'I can't believe I'm on a date with Adrien.' Marinette thought to herself.

Plagg snuck out of Adrien's pocket and into Marinette's purse. "Hey there Sugar Cube, I thought we could share this purr-fectly aged camembert while we watch the movie." Plagg said.

"Uh I guess we can." Tikki said and took a bite. It wasn't as bad as she thought it was. The movie then started.

-afterwards-

"That was a nice movie, I think the first one was better though." Marinette said.

"I agree, I hear there's a third one in the works." Adrien said.

"After that cliffhanger anyone would've guessed there was." Marinette said. Adrien walked her home.

"I had a fun time." Marinette said.

"I did too." Adrien said and the wind started to pick up.

"Please come inside, I can make some cookies." Marinette said.

"That'd be lovely." Adrien said and walked in.

"Hello Marinette, Adrien. How was your date?" Tom asked. Marinette stiffens up.

"It was great sir, we had a good time." Adrien said.

"That's good to hear, say how about we make you some cookies to take home." Tom said.

"That's funny Marinette had the same idea." Adrien said. Adrien's phone started to ring. "It's my father, hold on." Adrien said.

Adrien answered the phone. "Hello?" Adrien said.

"Adrien where are you at the moment?" Gabriel asked.

"I'm at Marinette's place getting some cookies, is everything alright?" Adrien asked.

"The streets just closed up due to the sudden change in the wind, I was checking to make sure you weren't caught in the storm." Gabriel said.

"Thanks Father." Adrien said.

"I'll come get you as soon as the storm's over, until then stay put." Gabriel said.

"Yes Father." Adrien said.

"Stay safe Adrien, I'll talk to you later." Gabriel said and hung up.

"Guess I'll be stuck for awhile until the storm lets up." Adrien said.

"Well in the meantime we can bake to our hearts content." Tom said getting some aprons. Adrien smiled

-elsewhere-

Nexus was in a laboratory of some sort. "Ladybug, Cat Noir, HawkMoth, I hope you're enjoying your comfortable lives, cause soon chaos will rain down from the sky above." Nexus said and poured some sparkly looking liquids, some butterfly wings, and some sparkly dust, mixed them up, poured them on a tray and then put it in a test tube.

"Now to infuse my own power into the solution." Nexus said and then put his left hand into a machine and pulled a lever with his right hand.

Dark galaxy colored energy filled the test tube and the solution started to take the shape of a small creature. After a small explosion of light in the test tube a small dark galaxy creature sparking with malice came into being.

"Rise my evil Akwami, it's time you and I have a little fun." Nexus said and started laughing maliciously.

Chapter 9 end