2

Year 2017
Haechan and Hyemi were in their first year whereas Mark Hendery and Jeno Were the senior. Haechan was loved by iin the school. He made 2 friends Renjun and Jaemin. He learns that his brother has a boyfriend whose name is Xiaojun and he adores Xiaojun alot. Renjun also has a boyfriend whose is a year older than them. His name is liu Yangyang. Jaemin has a huge ass crush on Jeno lee. Same goes with Jeno. The little Hyemi also has crush on their sunbae whose name is Bobby. But to their dismay he was madly obsessed with Haechan. Everything was happy until one day. Haechan was sitting and chatting with his friends suddenly Hyemi came and slapped Haechan. " Seo Donghyuck who the hell you think you are huh." She yelled angrily. Haechan who was stunned by this action was also on verge of crying. " What have I done dongsaeng." He said. The girl dragged the boy to the terrace. " You know that I have crush on Bobby oppa but he loves you." The girl said. Haechan was shocked but he doesn't like that Bobby guy because he is a playboy. "Dongsaeng he is not good for you I don't want you to be heartbroken okay." The boy said hold her shoulders. " Well well well who we have here the sister of mark oppa and the boy who loves mark oppa." The girl Koeun Said entering with some boys. "Hyemi be behind me okay." Haechan said and glared at the girl. Hyemi got an idea and she Started recording everything. Koeun sae Hyemi recording so she took the cocaine and forcefully shoved into the girls mouth. Hyemi fainted and everyone ran out. Haechan took the girl and ran towards the door. Soon he reached the hospital and admitted the girl. He returned home and didn't greeted his mother. Ten was confused that what happen to his sunshine. Since that day Haechan didn't go to school.

A week Later
Jung's and Johnny was relaxing in suddenly he got a video. He was shocked to see what happen in the video
He saw that his sunshine drugged Hyemi because of jealousy. Johnny was soo furious. He storms into Haechan's room and pulled the boy out of the room. He starts beating the boy. Jaehyun was soo furious but he didn't raised his hands to Haechan. Ten was shocked when the video was shown. Hendery looked to Haechan in disgust. Mark and Jeno were shocked and furious. Haechan got no chance to speak. Since that day his life was upside down. The person who believe in Haechan was Taeyong because he saw the video taken by Hyemi because she send him him the video. The girl was in coma because of drug overdose.

Let's just say a happy life was destroyed