Love is gone

Author pov
Haechan is still in coma. Everyone regrets hurting the poor soul. Taeyong does not talk much with everyone. Seo's want their sunshine back. Jaemin wants to apologise to him for everything. Mark wants his husband back. Jihoon healed and became a little sunshine. Jaehyun is so guilty. He cannot do anything. Taeyong ignore him he has no one to share his problem. He want to pick Jihoon and tell him that he is his grandpa. He sees him everyday. The little boy is just like little Haechan who was never sad. Mark's relationship with his sons improved. Jeno became Jihoon's favourite uncle along with Jisung, Yangyang, Bang Chan, Hyunjin. Hendery also felt that his little sunshine is in the child to whom he wish to die. Ten cannot control his tears everytime remembering Haechan. They visit him daily at hospital. Aemi is now 9 months old. Mark misses his husband who is far away from him.

At Jung mansion
The day was usual for everyone. Taeyong today went to Hyemi's room for checking on her. Everyone were sitting on couch at living room. A scream was heard. They recognised it,it was Taeyong. Everyone came running to the room. To their shock Hyemi was wide awake and Taeyong was crying in happiness. Jaehyun went and hugged his daughter. "Dada" she said. His ears were dying to hear her words. "Dada why is mama like this." She said. Taeyong hugged her. Brothers were shocked to see her. She smiled at them and hugged them too. Everyone was happy. Seo's Nakamotos Jungs Wangs Wong's everyone came. They celebrated with heavy heart because Haechan was not there. At the dinner "Where is channie oppa." She asked. Everyone looked down. "He is not here he is in coma child." Jackson said with tears in his eyes. Hyemi laughed and said "don't joke uncle call him please." She pleas. After receiving no response she started crying. She ran to her room. Taeyong ran behind her and got in the room before she could lock her room. She hugged him and said " mama I couldn't apologies to him." She said. Taeyong caressed her hairs. Soon she fall asleep. Jihoon who was puzzled to see Hyemi asked his father."dada who is this angel." He asked to his father. Everyone cooed at his cuteness. "It's your aunty means my sister." He said. Jihoon went to Hyemi's room. "He is surely Haechan's son." Yuta said looking at the child. As Jihoon entered the room he saw the angel sleeping and also his grandma sleeping. He noticed it would give Taeyong a neck ache in the morning. He waddled to living room and held Jaehyun's hand. "Common let's go." "Where little one " he said. " Oh ho just come with me you ask lot of questions."  Little one whined. Jaehyun followed him. It lead to his daughter's room. He saw the mother and daughter sleeping. He smiled. Jihoon signalled him to carry Taeyong. Ofcourse how could he miss a chance. He did it carefully and saw Jihoon kissing Hyemi's forehead saying "good night angel". Both of them came out. Jihoon went out and said "shh grandmama is sleeping." Everyone went silent and smiled. Jaehyun tucked him and came back. Minhyuck smiled at his brother's antics. Soon everyone left. Jihoon felt asleep. Mark held him and went to his room.

 Mark held him and went to his room

He tucked him. He caressed his hair. Realising how much he loves his son. He is sad for lying the poor child about his mother. He went out and saw minhyuck on the couch. "Son lets go for a walk he said. Boy nodded at both went out. "Dad you know mama loves moon so much that he can spent the whole night staring at it." Mark laughiand nodded. It was his habit ever since he was young."dad take me to mama tomorrow." "Son he is not here he is in-" "He is at hospital isn't he." He said while taking a seat. Mark pulled him to his lap.