Beautiful yet dangerous

Author pov
Haechan showed that the dominance can also be showed by him. Mark was so furious that he wants to kill Haechan. Minhyuck was angry because his dad is angry. Mina knows that her truth is gonna come out soon. Taeyong is happy. Jaemin and Xiaojun are hating Haechan and the child. Renjun knows that what a great game was played by Mina. He overhead the conversation. Yangyang is so furious that how can Haechan even show his face after that incident. A rooms was arranged for them.

Taeyong knew that Jihoon loves animals and Especially Lion

Taeyong knew that Jihoon loves animals and Especially Lion. Just like Mark and his brother Minhyuck. So he prepared a room for the little one
Jihoon loved the room but he don't have habit of sleeping alone. He needs his mama's embrace to sleep. The grandma was so happy. Haechan was also happy. He was in his room with Jihoon who was sitting on his lap

 He was in his room with Jihoon who was sitting on his lap

(Them in this position.)

Jihoon was showing him all his work. Haechan was listening it carefully. Suddenly Mina entered the room making Jihoon flinch. He snuggled in his mothers embrace. Haechan patted his back to ensure that his fine. "How dare u come back huh because of u Mark's all attention is on u why can't you die." Haechan first saw his child who fall asleep so he put him on the bed.
"You are nothing but slut so u have no right to come in my room. " He said coldly. Mina raised a hand to slap him but he held it and twisted it. "I am not the old Haechan who had tolerance." He hissed as he saw her whimper in pain. He yanked her hand. Mina saw Jihoon sleeping she smirked.He saw where her gaze went he pulled her back but it was too late. She hit Jihoon on his head making it bleed. Poor child woke up and cried. The blood was flowing making him shiver. He picked the child up and ran in the living room. People were shocked in the living room. "Jaemin please stitch I his wound." But Jaemin stood there doing nothing.

Everyone saw the child crying but no one came. Taeyong saw him he rushed to him with the first aid. He made the child sit on his lap while mother dressed his wounds. The child was taken by the grandmother. " Mr Jung Jaemin a surgeon did not help a child with his experiences in surgeries. Don't u stitch the wound there huh." He yelled making the male shiver. "So what huh your filthy child did not die so get lost ok let us have peace at once." Said Hendry.

Everyone was shocked to see what happen next Haechan slapped the older with tears in his eyes. "How dare u saw that Seo kunhang huh u have dare to say that. I will also say that if something happens to your child then tell me that this slap was right or wrong bastard. And not only u everyone especially Mark is a coward bastard got it." Mina came down with a satisfying smile. Haechan was raging so he threw a vase towards her. It hit her head. Haechan smirked as he saw her crying.

The family rushed to her (exept jeno Taeyong Wong's and Nakamotos) "What the hell Haechan how can u hit an innocent" said Mark. Haechan laughed and said " she was the one to hurt my baby so I hurt her so my work is done I'mma leave." He said and walked up. Mark held his hand and pulled him back. He was about to slap haechan but Haechan kicked him making him down on his knees. "Awww mr mafia fall down on his knees." Haechan said kneeling down. Mark looked up but his face was turned on the other side. Haechan slapped him. The he brushed his hands and went towards Jihoon.

Haechan melt at the moment when he saw the moment.

He saw how Tae eomma was playing with him

He saw how Tae eomma was playing with him. Jihoon was giggling looking like a cute bunny.

He remembers the time when minhyuck was a baby

Flashback
"Minnie where is my baby lion hmm come out u little cub." Haechan called. He heard giggles from the bed. "My baby lion awww look at him how cute." He said picking up the child and showered with kisses.

" He said picking up the child and showered with kisses

(Awwwwwww they are sooooo cute🥺🥺🥺.)
"Me mommy lion rawr" Minhyuck said. Both of them laughed.
Haechan would get abused but he never let anything happen to his baby lion. The fate played the great game with him. That the child hated the mother.

Flashback end

Haechan is not angry at the child. Because he know he is just a kid who have been taught all this. Afterall he is the mother of both of them. He hopes everything goes well.

Little moments bring pain with a smile