Is this happiness

Haechan's pov
My happiness is my family's happiness but seems like they don't want me. I am not mad it's okay. I am going to marry Mark Hyung 2 days later. Xiaojun hyung also will be staying at his mother's house for 5days. Now I am all alone. Suddenly someone broke the window with stone and not only one stone but many. I am scared. I am hiding under a bed. They stopped and I came out. I was cleaning cause I don't want mama papa or hyung to step them. My hands hurt as they were  pointy. Soon They came I was happy but to my surprise papa and hyung was covered with bruises. I brought the first aid box. I say near them and started to clean their bruises. They were shocked but didn't said. I was done cleaning Papa's bruises. As I touch hyungs bruises.  He yanked my hand and went straight in his room. I am not shocked but used to it. He started shouting where is his husband "Hyung Xiaojun hyung is not here he is at his parents house." I said. He turned towards me and glared at me "  what did you call me huh don't you know about yourself you brat" he said in anger making me shiver. He called maid and ordered hit pot of water. I was confused but he took my hand an diped my hand in the hot water. I was crying and screaming in pain. Papa ignored me and went while hyung was enjoying. Mama came but didn't said anything. After half an hour my hand was removed from the pot. I saw blisters on my hand the maids looked in pity. I went in my room and cried and slept on the floor.

Hendery pov
After I did that to that brat I felt satisfaction cause he is annoying aish. I felt thirsty so I came down to drink water. I heard whimpers from that brats room. I opened the door and went in his room had frames of us as family and notes his room is tidy. I saw him sleeping on the floor. His hands was full of blisters. He was having a panic attack in his dream " papa mama Hyung save me they are going to kill me mama papa hyung save me please nonono no don't leave me I am sorry". He whimpers. I felt tears in my eyes looking at him. I took the first aid box and tied dressed the wound. Even though what happen long ago he is still my brother even though I hate him. Wait what nonono remember hendery what he did to Hyemi this is my last help to him."

Johnny pov
I saw what hendery did to Haechan. I felt happy but deep inside felt guilty for not standing for Haechan. Soon I shrugged my thoughts and went down to relax suddenly I heard whimpers from Haechan's room. I went in and saw him on floor. Looking at his room it made go back in flashback. How we both used to decorate the room. But after what he did to Hyemi is unforgivable. I sighed and picked him up and out him on his bed. I was putting him on his bed his sleeves lifted up and to my surprise I saw marks of blade wait don't tell me he has suicidal thoughts. I shrugged and went in my room cause I was tried from preparing for Haechan's weeding.

Hyunjin pov
I am cuddling seungmin. Suddenly mom barged in my room. I groaned and saw my love being shy. I looked at him and noded. We all are sitting in the living room. " Jinnie promise me that you will not get angry on this.'' I nodded and he pulled a card. It was a weeding card I was shocked to see the name it was Haechan's and Mark's marriage card. I saw seungmin also shocked. I am fuming cause my sunshine deserves better. Dad also looked disappointed cause he adores Haechan as his own son. Tomorrow I will go to them. Morning after breakfast I and seungmin went to seos

 Morning after breakfast I and seungmin went to seos

As I saw Ten aunty  open the door I smiled he hugged me and I saw everyone in the living room exept Haechan

As I saw Ten aunty  open the door I smiled he hugged me and I saw everyone in the living room exept Haechan. "Aunty where is Haechan." Seungmin asked. Aunt rolled his eyes and pointed in his room. We went in and saw him sleeping

 We went in and saw him sleeping

I smiled he is still the same. Sleeping beauty. Seungmin caressed his hair and he whined. I noticed his hand and saw it is bandaged. I am furious cause I know who did it. I know it's Hendry cause burning is his speciality cause one he did it to Haechan due to which mama brought him to our house and we lived together. I am older than him so I promised him that I will protect him.
Soon we left cause we know he needs to rest. As we leave seungmin burst in tears cause he hates when Haechan is not happy he is a ball of sunshine. I stopped the car and hugged my baby and whispered sweet words.and we reached home.

At Jung's
Mark was in his cabin suddenly someone knocked the door. It said yes. And the person enters was his mother who brought some snacks for him cause his is working continuously."now now stop and have some snacks cause my baby needs rest." He said to his son. Mark smiles and nodded as mark was eating his mom was helping him with his work. Soon they heard Jaehyun shouting for Taeyong. Taeyong sighed and went. He knows his husband is drunk so he carries him in their room and tucks him in bed. He remembers how they used to be but he cannot blame Haechan because he knows that Haechan is always blaming himself. Mark and everyone hates that boy who innocent. He hopes that boy deserves happiness and also hopes his princess also wakes up.

Mark's pov
I will ruin you Haechan cuse you ruined everyone you don't deserve happiness just wait till I make your life hell.

Fate is so cruel to innocence of an broken angel