chapter 14

Perrie POV

I watched her run off, my heart breaks watching her cry. After all this time she still loves me? But it's her fault that we aren't together anymore, she left me.

*FLASHBACK*

'Pez , let's go, say goodbye to your little girlfriend you'll see her in a week!' Jonnie rolled his eyes playfully at me as I stuck my tongue out at him, but I just continued talking to Jade for the rest of the trip to our cabin.

'SAMUEL!!! HEYY I MISSED YOU SO MUCH! Ok bye Jade.' I quickly yelled a goodbye to my girlfriend as I ran up to Sammie.

I heard her say 'I lo-' before I cut her off, oh well, doesn't matter.

**

'Uhm, Perrie? This is for you' Samuel handed me a rose and I giggled as he brushed my hair behind my ear.

'Thanks hun.' I grinned ear to ear at my best friend, 'Wait-' I yelled but it was too late.

CLICK I heard as he smashed his lips into mine, I quickly pushed him away and yelled at him, I had just cheated on Jade.

*END FLASHBACK*

Wait... realisation crashed over me, I quickly hopped onto my mothers Facebook page and scrolled until I landed on a picture, Samuel Andrews kissing me, worst of all, Jed had liked the photo...

My brain slowly pieced things together, mum had never approved of my sexuality and Jade had broken up with me as I got home from my trip. Less than a week later she was with Jed, that fucking bastard.

I need Jade, Otto was a great friend but he's not enough, this would be an awkward day. I need to tell Otto to move out the day he moved in and tell Jade that I need her the day I told her I didn't.

Unless I only had to do one of those things, infidelity is not great but at this point I would do anything to be with Jade. But we can't be public, the media is too brutal and Jade doesn't need that after the incidents with Jed.

I grabbed my keys and sped off towards the studios where I knew she would be. Leigh-Anne was standing outside the main studio talking to the only person I needed right now.

'hey, Leigh, excuse us a second,' I dragged Jade by the hand into my office two rooms down.

'I am so sorry Jade, but I need you, I don't deserve yo bu-' sparks filled me again for the first time since high school.

Even if no one else can know about us, I felt contempt in the moment, I was finally with her.

A/N

Deal with wifey 🙄

ill upload a chapter whenever she does.

anywaysss, hope you likeyyy

~T 🤍