chapter 15

Jade POV

It's been 3 weeks since I last saw her, since she told me that she wanted me, since we kissed.

I haven't seen her since, she hasn't come into work, she hasn't texted, she hasn't called. I guess it was a spur of the moment thing, she never really wanted me, she just wasn't in her right mind.

A sudden series of flashes caught my attention, so I looked out of my window and down onto the street, there was Otto's car. the windows were tinted so dark I couldn't see through it but I was pretty sure she wasn't in there. 

I was right, as he scrambled out of the car, several paps rushed to look at the passenger seat and assuming they saw no one, they all walked off dejectedly. 

'Hey Jade!' I jumped out of my seat and whirled around to see Otto, standing there awkwardly.

Did he know? Did Perrie feel guilty and tell him? Is he here to beat me up? I subconsciously took a step back, but he noticed. 

'Yowch sorry for scaring you, but I'm just here to collect a few of Pez's things, could you point me to her office? She got a new one like a month ago and I haven't been.' he rambled.

She got a new office? 

'Uhm yea, sure, I'll get my assistant and we'll go together.' I strode out from behind my desk to go get Danielle.

She quickly led us to the room at the end of my hall, did Perrie choose this office to be closer to me? If she did why would she have ghosted me...

I couldn't help myself, 'Why did you kiss Perrie on your trip, while she was still dating me? Back in high school?' I blurted, instantly covering my mouth as soon as it was out.

He turned to me, flabbergasted, 'Wait what? I never went on a trip with Perrie, let alone kiss her while yous were dating, we were only ever best friends in high school..'

'Wait? Then why did Jed show me a picture you two kissing? If it wasn't you, who was it?' 

We looked right at each other and pulled our phones out, where on earth would Jed have gotten that picture.. Debbie's facebook, I hurriedly scrolled down her timeline and found it, 'SEE? THAT'S YOU! YOU DID KISS HER' I yelled at Otto, he pulled a face and looked closer.

'Look at the date jade, I had only just gotten back from the 6 month exchange activity, so I spent the whole week at home trying to fix my schedule from being so jetlagged.' He explained calmly. Why on earth would I remember that date, but he did seem really sincere. 'And look,' he pointed at the caption, 'Holidays with the Sproul's! Sammie and Perrie are so cute together aren't they?' he read.

'Why on earth would Jed say it was you?' I questioned, still confused.

'Hey, remember you used to be jealous of the 'boy' Perrie always hung out with? You found out it was me and you were SO pissed. Jed must've used it because he knew you would get madder.'

None of this makes sense... but I believe him.

Perrie POV

It's been 4 weeks now, since I last went to work, I have to go in and face her at some point. The time away from her only makes me want to see her more.

I want to be with her, a new surge of energy forced me to get off the couch and stop acting sick in front of Otto. 'Hey, I'm feeling much better, I'm gonna drive into work today,' I told him as I grabbed my keys.

'Alright babe, take care, have fun, WAIT.' I stopped abruptly and turned to him, I tilted my head questioningly. He laughed and ran over to pick me up, he propped me down in front of the mirror. 

'Ohhhh,' I feigned a laugh and quickly ran to my room to grab a fresh set of clothes to change into. I grabbed a hair tie and drew my hair into a messy little bun. 'Ok bye for real this time,' I flew out the door before he could say anything.

'JADE!' I yelled, grabbing everyone's attention, but hers. I rolled my eyes and ran to catch up with her, I finally caught up to her in front of her office. 'Hey, I need to tell you something.' Her eyes lit up as soon as she saw me, she obediently followed me into her office.

'I was wondering if you would like to go on a date with me?' Wait why did I say that..

'Uhm? What about Otto?' she looked concerned.

'I broke up with him a few days ago,' I shrugged. Why on earth do I keep making the problem bigger? I can't get out of now...

'Oh, in that case, sure. You have my number, just text me.' She smiled and headed out of the office, 'see you later, I have a writing session.'

What did I get myself into..

A/N 

LONGGGG CHAPTER BC SOMEONE WAS COMPLAINING. 

~T 🤍