Chapter 1: The New School Day!

(Here is the first chapter! I actually rewrote it like five times to just get it right. So glad I did! I really like how this one came out! Oh, I right! So, Alm is about 16. He's a year younger than his game counterpart and of course, some characters are obviously younger to be in high school. Either way, enjoy!)

       A young teenager was running to his school. It was the first day of going to High School. He was nervous and excited at the same time. This is Zofia High School. When he arrived at the Entrance Hall, he saw a young man wearing a purple plaid shirt, black pants, and black shoes. His purple bag was placed on the seat next to him at the blue table.

He joined his friend as he called out excitedly, "Hey! Kliff! How are you?!"

The boy in purple looked up from his book and moved his pale hair to see his friend.

"Hello Alm. I'm doing well. How are you?" Kliff asked politely as he put his book down.

Alm smiled at him as he took off his side bag. He had green hair with shiny blue eyes. He wore a simple blue shirt, jeans, and sneakers. He was happy to see a calm friend before his loud friends arrived. There was a loud crash and scream coming from the entrance.

"Shut up, Tobin!" a teenager shouted as he ran away from his friend.

He was taller and wore a green jersey and shorts he had a green headband on. He has much darker skin and black hair. He threw his backpack on the ground as he sat next to Alm.

"What did you do this time, Gray?" Kliff asked annoyed.

"Nothing!" Gray defended as someone shouted his name, "Much..."

Another teenager was rushing towards them. he was completely drenched. He wore a light orange hoodie which matched the backpack hanging from his back. He wore brown pants and white shoes. He had brown hair and tan skin.

"What the hell was that for?!" he demanded as he slammed his hands on the table.

"What happened to you, Tobin?" Alm asked amazed.

Tobin pointed at Gray as he explained, "He threw water balloons at me!"

Kliff facepalmed as Gray laughed. Alm sighed at his friend's foolish behavior.

"Alm!" a girl's voice rang loudly.

He felt very scared as he turned around nervously. He saw a teenage girl running towards him with a bright smile on her face. Her pale blonde hair was in two neat braids. She wore a white sweeter, a pink shirt, tan skirt, white stockings, and silver slippers. She placed her school bag on the ground as she bowed to him. Alm really wised she wouldn't do that.

"Good morning, Faye. How are you?" Alm asked nervously.

He had nothing against his friend, but she was very obsessive.

"I'm doing much better now that you are here!" she smiled at him.

Alm felt very nervous. Meanwhile, a young teenage girl was running to the school. She was very excited to start high school. As she wondered around, she felt a little lost.

"Excuse me, who are you? Are you lost?" a kind, sophisticated voice asked.

The teenage girl turned around to see a tall woman with long blonde hair and golden eyes staring at her.

"I'm Mathilda. I am a Senior. I can help you around here. What's your name?"

Mathilda wore a very nice, blue dress with matching blue slippers. She wore a white sweeter and had a silver headband on. She was carrying a few notebooks and folders. She even had a blue purse.