Chapter 5: An Experiment Gone Wrong

(Beep! Beep! I said beep beep, I'm a sheep! Yep! Genny time! Who doesn't love her?! She's a healing sheep! Anyway, I actually like how the game took into account the manga of Echoes, but thank gods that didn't actually kill Kliff. I like the little information we got from it. Enjoy!)

                 After the date, a few days did pass. The students were going about their days and enjoying the peace. Though, that was not the case for everyone. Jedah was furious about his experiments failing to summon Grima and obtain Duma's power. Nothing was really working for the villain.

He slammed his hands on the work bench as he shouted in a frustrated manner, "How are my plans being foiled by those foolish children?! They are just kids!"

"Kids with the powers of gods" Slayde answered.

He had very purple hair slick back and dull purple eyes. He wore a red suit and pants with a white dress shirt and brown shoes. His item was his red gloves. He was also a teacher at the school for science, but the notes for his science class really came from Jedah. Rinea was also present in the room since Berkut was tired from his work at school and from the recent fight.

"Perhaps you need a break as well" she offered, "Everyone needs one in order to do better again. A break wouldn't hurt anyone"

"You might be right for once" Jedah said with a shake of his head, "Well, I shall take it into consideration"

He read one of his testing tubes and threw it against the wall in a frustrated manner.

"Now, I will rest" he said as he turned away from his work and decided to read more books.

Slayed rolled his eyes at him before returning to the school with the beautiful Rinea by his side. Though, she quickly left to find her friends and go to her classes, much to his dismay. All three of them failed to notice that the experiment Jedah had thrown against the wall had awakened and took the form of a dark whisp! The dark whisp then flew out of the lab and followed them to the school.

"Genny, you ok?" Mae asked with a grin as she and Boey were walking to class by holding their hands.

"Hm? Oh! Yes!" she said with a grin as she was holding her notebook and letter.

She didn't want to worry them, so she didn't say anything about her crush on a certain upperclassman. She had poured her thoughts and feelings into the letter, but the only problem now was that she was shy. She wasn't too confident in herself and her ability to talk to him. Meanwhile, Kliff was walking to class and avoided Genny while Alm, Gray, and Tobin were running after him with Faye behind them who was not in a good mood.

"Get back here!" she yelled as they continued to run.

"Everyone for themselves!" Gray exclaimed as they ran through the hallways.

Alm accidentally bumped into Genny causing them to fall. Alm shook his head as Genny was a bit dizzy.

"Oh, I'm sorry, Genny" Alm said with a shake of his head and helped her up, "We just made her a bit angry. Nothing you or the others have to worry about. Have a nice day!"

He then took off as Genny reassured him that was fine and waved him off as dark whisp found Genny distracted. It latched onto her unknowingly as she gathered her belongings and went to class. She sat with Celica, Mae, Boey, and Clair as class went on. Throughout the rest of the day, she was growing tired. She brushed the thought off as she assumed it was due to lack of sleep. She did spend a long time writing this letter for him anyway.

"Hey! We are going to do some studying in the library! Want to join us?" Mae asked as Boey shook his head.

"Oh, Celica and I are going to grab a few snacks. We will catch up with you soon" Clair said as Celica nodded.