ͲᎪᎬᎻᎽႮΝᏀ ⇩

I leave the box and thank god for not having anyone waiting for me in the room. It might have surprised me to see someone in Jin's bed, just a day after what happened between the two of us. But I expected no less of his nature, thanks to all the times I heard Jimin's stories. We played that morning, it was a game and I had agreed to play, and Jin didn't bother to act like he hadn't chosen the same thing as me.

     I go to meet the three as they talk about why Jungkook came to spend time at Jin's apartment. Namjoon was making some green juice for me, with the intimacy he has with Jin, making something in each other's kitchen seemed commonplace.

— Jungkook preferred to stay here than to go to another country, after traveling since the separation from parents.

     I didn't know anything about Jungkook, but Jin was super up to date. But my lack of curiosity doesn't mean that Namjoon has lost his curiosity.

— And how did you end up in his bed? — Namjoon asks Jungkook.

     With the eyes I just watched the boys, Jin was almost glued to Jungkook, and Namjoon sitting at the table with his glass of juice trying to catch Jin in the lie. I stood in front of Jungkook, the boy didn't seem to care about me or Namjoon's intrusive questions. I drink my green juice silently, waiting for the answer.

     I noticed that Jin watch Jungkook while the boy didn't respond.

     I'm feeling embarrassed about being here and having to listen to some questions with such intimacy. What happened made me like Jin a little more, and being jealous of something that doesn't belong to you is not cool. Jin probably didn't tell Namjoon that we had sex, and neither did I tell Jimin, and now that none of them know, it makes it look like nothing happened.

— I stopped there because I was on a tour of the apartment, I wanted to see the small space I'm going to stay for a while. Is there something wrong with that? — Finally he answers.

     I can't stop smiling silently. On the first day of the apartment tour he has already ended up in bed, what next? Pregnancy?

    Namjoon didn't get an answer, Jungkook didn't take his question lightly and his attitude is on the offensive.

— And because we're deciding where he was going to sleep too. — Jin commented a few times, was different from the chatterbox of before, he avoided looking at me or saying anything without thinking twice. His focus was always on Jungkook, which was already pretty clear. He didn't need to be all the time paying attention to this annoying boy, but his answer made me curious, after all, where would he sleep?

— And where will he sleep? — I ask drawing the attention of the three.

     Everyone paid attention to me as if it was a surprise that I was there, maybe it's because I don't speak much. But I liked how Namjoon seemed to approve of my attitude against Jungkook, someone besides me didn't like him either.

— Jin proposed that I sleep with my security...

— Do you have a security guard who will live with you?! — Namjoon was surprised and I followed. The only ones who smiled at each other were Jin and Jungkook. What I do know for sure is that I would discover their first inside joke.

— Let me explain...

     Checking that I wasn't wearing a bad expression, I wait for Jungkook to finish. At that moment Namjoon seemed to be a little teasing at the idea of ​​Jungkook needing a bodyguard, but the boy didn't realize it and began to explain calmly.