𝐉𝐈𝐌𝐈𝐍⇩

As soon as Taehyung left me alone, I couldn't believe it, again this was repeated. However, this time the funny guy left me to have fun instead of just writing on notebooks or vegetating at home. It scares me!

     I danced and drank alone, I didn't go talk to any of the boys but I knew I was being watched by them all the time. It's Jin's fault for dating that brat and now our group has been invaded by his friends!

     After a girl showed up and asked me to dance, I couldn't refuse. Dancing was my second greatest pleasure, no one could deny that if one day I stopped modeling, the dance floor would be my second profession.

     Slower music started to play, and my body was glued to hers, I couldn't face her since my body required my full attention. The music took us and we both spent it entirely together. Until Jin arrives pulling me as if he were my boyfriend. I had no choice, leave without apologizing to the girl or if you want to remember her face. This brusque action of his was the last straw for my anger to rebel.

     — What the fuck is it now?! — I started to scream.

     Being in the center of the whole party left my ears asking for help, even though the sound that happened was very pleasant, it was difficult to maintain a dialogue.

     — Where is Taehyung?! — Jin yelled, but the frantically flashing lights didn't let me see his reactions.

     How can he have the audacity to ask about Taehyung? My friend is so different since the day Jin was a son of a bitch to him!

     — Why do you want to know?! Jungkook not enough?! — I push him, I know that my body is overgrown because of the drinking and dancing, but I didn't think I would push him and consequently, Jin was also stunned by my aggressive attitude. — Don't start with this, not again!

     — Leave me alone, Jin!

     Before I freed myself from him and went among the people, Jin pulled me back keeping me crushed in his arms.

     — Jimin, you're not okay! — I start to struggle, I hit his chest trying to push him away, what the fuck he's doing?! — Let me go! You who are not well, why don't you fucking let me out?!

     Namjoon then pulls me from behind and after seeing him, Jin decides to let go of me, both of them looked terrified. My face is full of sweat, I don't know why I'm sweating so much. Screaming Namjoon asks, — What are you guys doing?! Everyone's looking!

     In Namjoon's arms I felt comfortable, but despite being released from Jin's arms my anger was still at its peak.

     — You're an idiot! What right do you have to do what you do?! — I kept screaming, I don't care if I'm screwing my friend.

     Jin now that he's dating didn't let me have a direct conversation with him on any occasion, if it has to be at that moment, so let's have this conversation in front of everyone.

      — Jimin, please, relax a little you drank too much... Maybe they even put some drug in your cup? — Namjoon warned me whispering in my ear while squeezing my waist.

     Half the runway emptied on hearing my screams, as soon as I see it happening again, I remember the day I crashed in the parade. I got into a fight with Jackson and people started walking away just like they do now. But Jin was there to defend me, with the same face as now, he didn't leave me alone at any time, keeping me in control even though I was the most angry I could ever feel.

    — I don't feel well... — I whisper to myself.

     I fall to the floor and start to cry, I feel Namjoon's arms trying to keep me upright. My hands were over my face, I couldn't stop crying. It sucks what booze can make you feel.