Encounter One;

Thomas Riddle, otherwise known as Tom sat in the scorching summers heat. His nose in a book as the little black snake;his only friend hissed for food he couldn't provide. 'I cannot give you food,Venom. You're a snake for Christ sake,surely you have some hunting abilities.'Riddle hissed,his crystal eyes rolling as the snake dramatically hissed and slithered away. 'Snakes.' He hissed,blandly,shaking his head as he closed his book;the mood ruined.

Tom quickly gathered himself from his shaded spot as he heard the fast approach of Billy Stubbs and his crew;a good for nothing' bully,not that Tom was any better of course.

'Would you look at that,boys.' The older boy sneered,his pudgy face's expression causing the younger child to softly laugh. 'It's the little freak. Tell me Riddle,how does it feel knowing the bastard son of some poor sod killed his own mother? The only person who could ever truly love a freak like you?' Billy questioned,with a mock innocent expression,his little group laughing;as if it were the funniest shit they ever heard of.

Thomas shook with anger,his magic coating the air as he pictured this boy on his knees,begging for mercy. 'Oh I don't know. How does it feel to be dropped off at an orphanage?  He purred out,pocketing his closed fists. 'Your parents raised you until you were seven years old,then they called it quits;you were a lost cause after all. At least my mother died by childbirth,which in itself is dangerous feat,but your parents,oh yours,' Tom paused,smiling as one would do to those below them. 'They just didn't want you.' He laughed out,avoiding the punch that quickly came after. 'Oh don't be like that! We were having such a wonderful conversation mere minutes ago!' He gleefully stated,quickly getting bored at the boys feeble attempts to harm him;quickly putting a stop to it,his magic sharp like knives as it held the small group in their places. 'Listen very closely,' He demanded,his voice dripping with venom,his eyes were clouded with anger as he quickly approached the head of the pathetic group;enjoying the soft whimper of fear. 'I'm getting tired of these pathetic little games you play,' He stated,tracing what one could describe as a loving touch on the blonds cheek. 'Ergo,I'm going to release you all and you'll all leave me alone or else. Understand?'

Sighing,Thomas quickly released the group,watching with small amusement as they quickly ran away;their tails between their legs as they treaded with defeat forever sketched in their hearts.

'Annoying pests.' Tom declared,turning on his heel as he sat back down under the old willow tree,opening his book again to the page his book marker sat neatly between two pages,unaware of a pair of green eyes following his every movement.