Explanation;

Hello,lovelies! I know no one has asked but I felt kinda obligated to explain a few things.

At times there will be chapters solely about Persephone and others Thomas. If you've also noticed there's a lot of chapters about each child's past,that won't change. There maybe in the near future when the two are both at Hogwarts and the next chapter is a 'flashback' or an explanation to their pasts.

I'm aware there's a possibility of some getting confused with the jumping around,and for that fact I apologize. However,if you're still confused when little Persephone arrives at Hogwarts I would highly suggest you either message me and I can clear things up,or,you should drop the story.

While I'm here,I might as well warn you all. These updates will eventually slow down. I do unfortunately have school/work and then you have to remember writer's block is an unfortunate thing to have which I more than naught do have.

Also,I know there's some grammatical mistakes in some chapters and I apologize again. But I mainly scan the chapter to see if it makes sense with the other chapters I have so far,I don't pay attention to my grammar.

Anyways,I think that's it,have a fabulous day/night!