Baby Giggles;

Persephone laughed,gleefully, as two,small,redheads continued to babble to her. She could feel their magic dancing in harmony with her own,they both felt like a calm,gentle,wisp of wind on a summers day;unlike her chaotic magic that left people with a sense of dread and horror in their bones whenever they encountered her;muggles or not.

When Anna,the blond girl who wanted to fuck instead of watching the two bundles of joys, three weeks ago, came to her to watch them,she felt nothing more than irritation. Yet, that quickly changed when she discovered that the two little babes had magic;it was as if the hollow part of her became a tad more fulfilled;nothing like when she met Thomas but close enough to where she became possessive of the two;she wouldn't even allow anyone to approach them,much lest let their names pass their filthy mouths.

So, when a couple came to adopt them and came close to doing so,something simply tragic occurred. The police wrote it off as bad luck and moved on,yet the pesky orphanage she resided in knew it was her. After all,she wasn't quite about having the ability to make a person bleed unexplainably with a simple thought if they had the balls to piss her off.Ergo,they never tried to get the two girls adopted after that.

'My beautiful,Iris and Irene.' She cooed,tickling the babies tummies as they smiled and squealed. 'Who's the most beautiful twins in existence? That's right,you two are.' Persephone said,laughing slightly when the girls in sync of the other created dancing animals above them. The combination of purple and blue interwind with the other as their magic beautifully danced together. 'Mort,' Persephone quietly whispered:she didn't want to break the babies concentration.

'Yes,little raven?' He asked just as quietly,appearing next to the ten year old as he too watched the babies.

Sighing,Persephone looked over to the only father figure she had. 'Hogwarts is next year.'

Nodding,Mort tilted his head as the girl continued.

'I can't bring two babies to Hogwarts. I'm aware I'm perfectly capable of cloaking them and taking care of them but,' She trailed off,her eyes bright when the two girls wrapped their tiny hands around her fingers.

'But you're a student. You must learn and make connections. I would advise,Persephone,that you buy a house elf and cash in that favor the human girl owes you,seeing as she will be leaving next year and is legally old enough to live on her own.'

Biting her lip slightly,Persephone quickly agreed to Death's idea. She couldn't leave her baby girls in the run down orphanage when she had plenty of enough money to provide for them for the rest of eternity. 'You're right.' She stated,simply, as she levitated the babies in air;enjoying their squeals of laughter and pure joy. Yes,she thought,she would tolerate the older girl to watch her girls while she was away at Hogwarts;she would have the help of an elf after all and if she screwed up. She would torture her slowly before killing her.